Secret passages

| Leo's POV |
That night, we decided to unlock some secret passages. First Vincent watched for guards, while I unscrewed the toilet. Next, it was his turn. I looked left and right, watching for guards. We had a little signal we would do if a guard was coming. We would slap the wall that we could reach. Once I forgot to do the signal and Vincent had to pretend to be using the bathroom. I'm glad he's smart like that, or else I'd be dead. After we both unscrewed our toilets, we waited until it was lights out to go in and try to escape. After about 15 minutes we heard a guard yell "LIGHTS OUT!" That's when we made our move. We snuck into the passage, and Vincent soon found a metal stick to stop the fan with. I climbed through while he held it. I then searched for a way to shut off the fan. I found a power switch, flipped it, and soon enough, Vincent was behind me. He had an idea to crawl up the wall with our backs together.

| Vincent's POV |
"We could crawl up the wall, you would have to push with your back and be sure not to fall though." I said. His eyes widened. "NO WAY VINCENT! I'M NOT GOOD WITH HEIGHTS AT ALL" he said aggressively, in a raised voice. I was shocked. I didn't know he was scared of heights. "Well then I guess you don't want to escape, do you?" I said with a smirk. He sighed a hard, loud sigh. "Fine. But if we fall you're dead. Got that?" He said in a very intimidating voice. I was a bit scared of him for a second. "Ok ok let's go ok?" I said, put my back against his and starting to push and step up.

| Leo's POV |
It was going pretty smoothly until my foot slipped, making me panic. "FUCK! VINCENT MY FOOT SLIPPED IM GONNA FALL! FUCKING SHI-" he cut me off. "Leo quiet down. You're gonna get us caught. Just be careful and put your foot back on the wall and keep going." He said, his voice low and attractive. "Ok.." I sighed. When we finally got to the top, we rested for about 15 minutes before realizing nothing useful was up here. " I think we have to climb back down now, there's not really anything useful up here." He said, catching his breath. "Are you fucking serious Vincent"