Chapter 1: To Be Chosen

Nothing ever changes about life. It's always an endless struggle to survive... And some just don't make the cut.

On a certain day roughly 18 years ago, 2 infants were left on the doorstep of an orphanage in Hage Village in the Forsaken Realm. On that same day another infant was nearly abandoned outside his home at the edge of the capitol city of his homeland.

Infants mother: So you think its a good idea to let it live and not get rid of it? It doesn't have any magic... Even a newborn has a trace of magic, its been a month and there is no magic coming from this... child at all...

Infant's Father: I agree, we are royalty, and our child doesn't have even a drop of magic power... He isn't meant to become a royal!

???: That's where you are wrong. This boy is simply to strong for you inexperienced children to realize. 

A rather short older man said to them, seemingly knowing more about the child than its own parents.

Infant's Mother: How long are we to wait then?

???: I'd say give him... 4 years to really start demonstrating his capabilities...

Infant's Father: Unacceptable. If he can't demonstrate it now, then we should have never had him!

???: Very well, then give him to me. I will take him out of the kingdom so you won't have to worry about him laying claim to your "oh so precious" throne. He scoffs as he gently takes the baby and walks away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 years later

Y/N: Hey grandpa Makarov! Tell me again the story of why you brought me to the Clover Kingdom.

Makarov: You always ask for that story little one, isn't there any other story you'd like to hear?

Y/N: No way! You always make it sound cool, but you never tell me where I'm from... I want to know so I can make "those people" understand the depth and weight their actions had on a child so young. I want to make them pay!

Makarov: Always so much more mature than other kids your age... but at the same time, you aren't... 

Y/N: You always tell me that I need to be getting better at my magic.

Makarov: That is true. To think that you were supposedly magicless at birth. But you also need to get better at making friends. You only have those 2 girls as friends right now. What were their names again?

Y/N: You mean Noelle and Mimosa?

Makarov: Yes those to. He makes a lecherous face They'll grow up to be fine women one day. Tell me, have you decided on which one you are going to court yet?

Y/N: Ugh Grandpa Makarov! That's gross! I'm heading out to play with my magic now!