Chapter 1

"Now let's invite our most improved student, Terra!" The woman yelled on the stage.

A little girl with a long yellow hair walked from the crowd towards the stage.

Everybody gave her a round of applause.

She appeared on the stage, and sighed deeply.

The woman on stage hugged her tightly, trying to soothe her. Then she gave her the microphone and left her on the stage.

"Thank you, for being here." She started, with a shivering voice "I thank the school for teaching me important stuff. But the people who deserve my thanks the most is my family and Nancy." Right there, she burst into tears "Mommy wherever you are, I love you. I love you so much. I love you. You accepted me when everyone abandoned me. You are one in a million. I love you thousands more."

A woman with long, beautiful brown hair got up from the crowd. She knelt down on the walkway, and opened her arms wide.

Terra ran happily into her arms, still weeping.

"It's okay." Her mother told her.

The whole place was thrown into an emotional drama, and people who didn't even know Terra started to cry silently.

"Thank you Mom, Tony, Nancy. I couldn't have survived if it wasn't for you." Terra said walking back to the stage.

The woman on stage hugged hugged Terra, took the microphone from her, and told Terra to sit by her friends.

***

"You didn't have to be so emotional Terra, dear." Her mother said entering the house, with so many gifts.

A teenage boy with a yellowish-brown hair followed Terra's mother into the house, and Terra followed last.

"Mom, she can't help it. A lot has happened to her." The teenage boy said.

"Tony's right." Terra agreed "Race ya." She said zooming up stairs.

"No fair!" Tony yelled.

His eyes stated to spark yellow, and he zoomed after Terra.

***

"Was I too emotional?" Terra asked Tony.

They were both in their room, sitting on Tony's large bed. Terra slept on Tony's lap, and Tony played with her beautiful, long, blonde, hair.

"Yeah. A little." Tony answered "But it's not your fault. You've been through a lot, in the last two years. From killing a fellow classmate accidentally, to getting expelled from the school . . ."

"To getting banned by the society." Terra continued "And almost being killed by the citizens . . ."

"Until Mom, Nancy and I stood up for you, begging society to accept you once more." Tony continued "Then it turned out the boy didn't die."

Terra smiled, "I really owe you guys."

"Still, the ceremony was a success." Tony said, trying to change the subject.

Those were painful memories, and he wanted them to forget it ever happened.

"After all, you were the smartest in your class. You deserve to be congratulated."

Terra smiled, "So what's up with you and Nancy?"

"We're cool." Then Tony froze "Oh my gosh, thanks for reminding me. We've got to meet."

"Don't screw it up like you did last time." Terra chuckled, loudly.

Tony just smiled at her and walked out of the room. He descended the stairs and met with his mom.

"Mom I'm going out."

"For what?" She asked.

"Nancy." Tony whispered.

"Awww." His mother yelled kissing his forehead "Go and have fun with your crush."

Tony smiled, and headed out. Then he disappeared.

He reappeared in Nancy's room, landing and bouncing on her bed.

"Damn you, you fucking scared me!" Zira, who slept on a comfortable bed, right beside Nancy's need, yelled.

"Sorry." Tony apologised.

"Tony!" Nancy cried, hugging him tightly.

"Hey! Don't do your 'lovey dabey' things here. Go do it out somewhere else." Zira told them.

"You've really changed, Zira." Tony realised.

"What do you expect?" Nancy shrugged "She hangs around Nathania a lot."

***

Tony and Nancy walked down the streets alone, chatting and laughing.

"I know, right?" Nancy laughed "Steven was like a little baby! I want my mommy! Men, at his age?"

"Not funny!" A teenage boy with a big brown hair yelled landing on the ground from the sky "You would have done the same thing."

His entire body was engulfed in flames, that seemed not to burn him, and his eyes were also flaming red. As he landed, the flames disappeared from his body.

"Steven." Tony cried "Good to see you, men."

"It'd be good, if I hadn't overheard you guys talking about me." Steven said.

"Maybe this would cheer you up." Nancy said, giving Steven a friendly hug.

"C'mon, guys. We're waiting in the abandoned house. Nathania is even there."

"Oh my gosh. Tony, we left Zira." Nancy said, with a sigh.

"Let's just go. Nathania is gonna face Spenser. Isn't that exciting?" Steven asked with a smile.

***

"Remember, keep your energy low." Jason cautioned them "There are humans around, and we don't want attention! Got it?!"

"Some things never get old." Steven sighed sitting by Tony.

They'd all assembled in the abandoned house, as always. Nathania and Spenser got ready to fight, and just waited for the call.

"Hey mf!" Nathania yelled "We don't got all day."

"Wotevs, just fight already." Jason said sitting on the ground next to Steven "No manners."