Horikita is a hidden....! (2)

"But Suzune I..."

"Who gave you permission to use my name?"

"N-No Horikita, I like yo-"

"Hmph. Close your mouth. I have no use of your needless affection." 

"Uuuahhh!"

Sigh.

Looking at the sight of Sudou running away with tears and feeling the sharp glares on me, I once again let out a tired sigh.

"Um-ah Ayanokouji-kun, I-I am sorry. I didn't knew Sudo was such an audacious person." Horikita said nervously while fidgeting and looked at me with tears in her eyes. "You won't h-hate me for it, right?"

Sigh.

I rub her head to soothe her and stop her tears.

"No."

"Hehe~" 

It has almost been a month since Horikita changed. No, calling it a change would be too much as she only changed her attitude towards me. 

Since the Island Examination, Horikita had completely changed her behaviour towards me. It was as if she became a different person.  

I had thought that this was because she was sick during the Island Examinations but her behaviour had continued till now and she still acted like that with me even in front of the whole class.

I had thought that the moment everyone knew Horikita's change towards me would be the end of my peaceful life. After all, even though a little cold, Horikita was definitely a beauty and such behaviour would definitely cause rumours. Even though we weren't really dating, I knew that no one would believe me if Horikita kept acting like that.  However contrary to my expectations, such a large misunderstanding didn't change my ordinary life too much.

"Eh. Weren't you guys already dating?"

"Yeah, yeah. Aren't you ranked second in top 5 ikemen-bijin couple after Hirata-kun and Karuizawa-san."

"Right. But you know, Horikita-san looks a little different than past."

Hoh. Apparently they thought we were already dating. I couldn't understand how did they get such an outrageous idea. Rather, in the beginning of the year, Horikita treated me more like an enemy than a friend, much less a lover. Such a misunderstanding was truly unbelievable.

Apart from Sakura who had a gloomy atmosphere around her and a few jealous boys who scowled at me time-to-time when Horikita acted deredere, my life still remained ordinary much to my satisfaction.   

"...But this is really a huge misunderstanding." Horikita and me weren't really a couple. Even though I didn't knew what had caused such a change in Horikita's attitude, such a misunderstanding was a little unpleasant.

"How can you say that with Horikita-san sitting on your lap!" Ike glared daggers at me.

Currently, it was the recess time and we were sitting in our own classroom. Some students were eating lunch in the classroom, some were going to the cafeteria for food and some were roaming outside to pass the time. 

Yes, right now Horkita was sitting on my lap. It was not that I was not that I had not tried to refuse but whenever  I tried to refuse her request, she would start crying and it would become even more troublesome for me.

"Ayanokouji-kun. Open your mouth~" 

"How dare you say you are not in a relationship, you bastard!"