Chapter 1

„Finally! I couldn’t wait anymore.” My friend Lexie said, was way too excited for this concert. I looked at her and smiled. She was freaking out because they finally opened the door so we could enter. “Why aren’t you excited oh my god we even have amazing seats, Alecia.” I laughed at her face, I was excited but not like her but I also loved seeing my best friend so happy. “We already went to one of their concert Lex so Im cool with it.” She shook her head. “Again, we are in the first row please we have the chances to get noticed by them.” – “You dream too big babe.” I said and she laughed. “Well okay but a fan can always dream doesn’t she?” I laughed and nodded.

As soon as we were standing first row we looked around to see girls fulfill the arena. The arena wasn’t small and it amazed me how many boyfriends took their girlfriend to an One direction concert. “Bryan should be here too.” I heard Lexie. I shrugged it off. She didn’t know that it was over, yeah my boyfriend ended our relationship after 5 years. I looked at her tried to smile. “Whats wrong?” She asked and I took a deep breath. “He isn’t my boyfriend anymore…” Lexie opened her mouth in shock I kept talking. “It was the best.” I tried to sound convinced. “He said that long-distance relationships don’t work well and he didn’t want to hurt me or get hurt.” Lexie didn’t think twice and hugged me. “He is an ass, you deserve better.” I hugged her tight. “Thank you.” I whispered.

The lights went off and loud screams were to heard it was time, One direction would be on stage in a few minutes. I heard Lexie scream, she looked at me wantening me to scream as well, I did and looked at the stage. As the boys came out the girls screamed louder and it got louder when Harry said a simple “hello” through the mic.

I enjoyed the concert, I didn’t think of Bryan which was great and I didn’t feel miserable. I even screamed a few times for the boys to come over but nothing happened, which was ordinary. I began to sing along with the boys “Alive”. I just didn’t care about anything in this moment, my eyes were on the boys, on zany, he was really hot tonight, hotter than the other days.

 Lexie came closer to me and yelled “Look who is there.” I looked at her and then where she pointed. “Seems like Zayn brought his family.” I said and shrugged it off. Lexie shook her head and smiled. “He’s been watching you all night.” I looked at her confused. “Who, his cousin?” She nodded and I laughed. “I swear Lecia.” I couldn’t stop laughing. “You are such an idiot, just enjoy the concert and don’t look around.” She sighed and her attention was again on the boys. I shrugged my head and looked over at where Zayn’s cousin was standing, and met his eyes. My best friend was right… I bit my lip and smiled back at him. “Told ya.” I heard Lexie.