Chapter 11: The Start of The Story!

========================

Drake took Gionna home that night as Gordan's kitchen was in New York tonight for a special episode, Drake was happy to see Gordan again but he doesn't miss working in an action packed kitchen again, yes working with the WWE is busy but it's fun traveling around America and the World.

Drake parked his car outside Gionna's home as she looked to him.

Gionna: You want to crash here tonight? Can't imagine your family would be to happy with you going home this late.

Drake looked to the time and it was now 11 O'clock at night, she had a point and they would be pissed if he woke them up getting in this late, so he shut the car off and shrugged with a smile.

Drake: Why not.

Gionna smiled as they both got out the car, Drake made sure his car was locked as Gionna is planning something behind her smile.

Drake joins her as they both walk into the house, both of them are kinda tired so they just make sure Kilo got some food and water to last the night and headed upstairs, Drake was about to go into the spare room till Gionna stopped him.

Gionna: What are you doing?

Drake was clearly confused.

Drake: I'ma... I'm going to bed.

Gionna: You don't need to sleep in their no more. You can stay in here with me...

Drake watched as Gionna disappeared into her room, honestly Drake's only been in their once and that was because she asked him to take a pic for her Instagram for her, so he really isn't sure about this and Gionna clearly got this idea and peeked her head out the door.

Gionna: Come on. I got something for ya.

Drake just watched her disappear and thought, it's not going to be the first time they've shared the same bed, but this will be their first time technically dating.

Drake eventually just shrugged and closed the spare room door and entered Gionna's bedroom, he looked around but she wasn't there he just assumed she was in the bathroom and 'cause he's feeling a little awkward he just sat on the edge of the bed and waited till Gionna came back out the bathroom, when she did she was wearing a completely different outfit...

Drake: Wow...

Gionna smiled at him and slowly pushed him onto the bed as she climbed onto his waist and had her fun...

==========================

Tonight's the night where the big story kicks into gear, Drake is in his and Gionna's now shared locker room as he's in his ring gear ready to go out, Gionna is in her's as she's starting the night off...