Chapter 8

Nicki Minaj pulls up in her pink Lamborghini. "Get in. We're going to Taco Bell." Tim and Moby burst into the car out of pure hunger. They had forgotten how hungry they were due to all of the hot steamy sex they had. They confessed their relationship to Nicki Minaj. "I knew something was up with y'all." After getting back to Nicki's house, they set their food on the finding table. Tim has a chicken chalupa with extra cum. Moby has a baja blast with extra pee. "I'm just gonna leave y'all to it." says Nicki. As soon as they hear the door close, Tim is on top of Moby.
Tim's POV: Oh no. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to Taco Bell. I have to find a bathroom...QUICK! I'll think of something. After all, i am a scientist. "Just one second Moby. I think I forgot to douche." I barely made it before it was like Mount Saint Helens down there. There is an eruption of shit particles flying out of my ass with a loud "PFTHHHHHHT" I can hear Moby approaching. Shit.
"Beep?" (are you okay in there?)
"Yes Moby i'm fine"
"Beep bop boop boop" (Let me help)
"No, it's okay Moby really you don't need to-"
Moby opens the bathroom door to smell the most awful shit i've ever taken.
To my surprise, he starts kissing me.
"Beep boop bop?" (this is the best gift anyone has ever gotten me. how did you know i was into scat play?)
It is now when he reaches his hand into the toilet and takes out my chocolate mountain. He takes it to the stove and starts to cook it. What a responsible man.
Since I shit out all of my food, i was pretty hungry. Moby pours my sauce onto some pasta and we enjoy it over the fanciest champagne Nicki owns.