CHAPTER ~ 1

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Kyun koi paas hai
Door hai Kyun koi
Jaane Na koi yahan pe
Aa Raha paas ya door mein ja raha
Janu na mein hoon kahan pe

Yeh dooriyan
In raahon ki dooriyan

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪🌸▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Manik Malhotra

Only son of Raj Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra. CEO of Malhotra Industries . Greek god and girls die for him but he is still waiting for his 'The One'.

It's Monday, the most disliked day of the week for obvious reasons. But the person in question is nowhere to be seen. So Let's find him.

○~○~○~○~○~

In a lavish room inside Malhotra Mansion , a guy is getting ready in formals and looks like he's in a hurry.
Well why wouldn't he ? He has an important meeting in 40 minutes and it takes half an hour to just reach his office from home.

He walked downstairs and found his mom and sister like sister-in-laws setting breakfast at the table and his father was sitting in the living room reading or better say pretending to be engrossed in the newspaper. 

He went towards the table and wished them morning. He hugged his mother, kissing her forehead while she gave him a sweet smile and lovingly patted her cheeks wishing him back.

Nyonika Malhotra, his mom , is his world. She is one of the two most important women in his life and he can do anything for her happiness. Literally, Anything !!!

She turned towards Alya and Navya and asked them to call their husbands.

Both of them nodded to her and went to their rooms.

Knowing they are not coming back any soon, Manik turned towards his mother

" Mom I am leaving , I have an important meeting today and I am already late for office. "

And he turned to leave but stopped hearing his mother

" Stop right there , Mr. Malhotra. You aren't stepping your foot out of this house without having your breakfast. So just sit down and eat first. "

"Mom I will have it in office , I promise. But I am really getting late. "

He tried to convince her but looks like his mom is in no mood to listen.

" You should have thought about it before getting drunk last night. And don't give me this " I'll have it in office " shit , I know you very well. "

" But mom --- "

He tried to say something but was stopped by the calm yet angry voice of his mother