9. 25-stacks

Cale blinked...

He spun 180 degree let out a breath then spun around again...

once more he blinked confusion evident of his face followed by disbelieve then horror.

They just got back to the Black castle at 5:00, after the teleportation light faded Cale saw the thousands of blue orbs it was beautiful, the entrance of the castle had a red carpet from where they stand towards the inside of the castle. Lock, Choi Han and Rosalyn were waiting for them all wearing excited smiles.

But what made Cale blink was the bazooka's displayed outside all piled together like some junk and those bazooka's are attached with mana stones the highest grade at that.

Cale knew what they planned to do with it.

'Are they planning to demolish the forest?'

Alberu who had visited the black castle twice stared at the mana orb.

"Isn't that dangerous?" He turned to look at Cale who looked back at him with his chaotic eyes.

"They are being controlled by Sheritt-nim." Eruhaben replied.

"Lets go." They proceeded to walk inside the castle both eyeing the flying mana orbs with caution, soon enough they reached the ball room where their comrades were gathered.

"Happy Birthday!" The children shouted in glee the adults just nodded and clapped along, Alberu felt so many emotions that his face appeared blank. Tasha came forward to pat Alberu on the shoulders.

"Hahaha! Come on smile a little!"

Alberu scanned the ball room dark elves, animal tribes, mages, dragons, twin Sun Gods, Cage and Cale they were all looking at him with joy, Alberu then realized that this party was a sincere one with no other motives it was filled with the people who helped him one way or another and for that his blank face turned into a smile.

"That smile looks weird... Its not the scamy smile you and Human always do!!"

Raon flew over Alberu's head and landed on Cale's arms, Both Alberu and Cale stared at each other then laughed.

"Thank you... sincerely." 

A loud cheer erupted from the crowd bottles of liquors and trays of food are suddenly being placed by a large table, but what shocked Alberu the most is the 25-layered cake that was floating in the air using Rosalyn's mana.

"Blow it!"

"Blow the candles!"

"Hurry! Hurry!"

The wolf children and cats were chanting for Alberu to quickly blow it, he simply let out a chuckle and nodded at Raon who lifter him up to blow the large candle on top, cheers erupted once more and beer mugs were raised yes beer mugs not wine glasses.

"Wishhhh tell us your wishhh!!!"

Clopeh yelled in delight.

"Clopeh?!!?" Cale immediately spun around to glare at the three hero's namely Rosalyn, Choi Han and Lock, Choi Han and Rosalyn looked away and pretended to talk with Mary who was oblivious.

"He got in... somehow." Lock fiddled with his fingers, Cale sigh it would be too cruel to kick him out now so they just need to bear with it.

"I wish... for the unity of humans, animal tribes and... Dark elves." 

Alberu smiled and blew the candle, Raon led him to the ground.

"Crown Prince Alberu! We don't know what flavor you liked so each layer is different!!!" Raon excitedly giggled and flew towards Sheritt who stayed at the side with Eruhaben.