Pt.1 were mine

"oh no" you whispered as the cops pulled around the corner of you street you could see them from you window and you both new they were only coming for one thing, Drew because you to weren't the best kids around you were like the couple that everyone kinda left alone because it was always you two against the world, "go get in there" you said as you shoved him in you closet "Iam trying to save you drew you can not go to court agin, and you know that" "ok fine" he's said as you kiss him and shut the door and locked it,like it's been like that, you hide all of his stuff and made it look like only you had been home all day.
              " BANG BANG BANG" "great there here" you go to the door with a confusing face you had been practicing in the mirror just before "is everything ok?" You say as you see the not one not two but 5 cops on you front porch "yes everything is fine ma'am but we are looking for a male named drew starkey that is supposedly you boyfriend" "oh yes he is my boyfriend I haven't seen him since yesterday at school and his phone is broke so I haven't heared for him, what did he do"  " ohhhh no no he's not in trouble we just wanted to chat, but are you sure you haven't seen him today " "nope not at all" you say as you stair at each and every cop, "ok well we do believe you but we still have to check and look around so do you mine is we have a look around" "oh no, not at all come on in sorry it's a little messy" they look around you house they managed to not find him as they leave they tell you "we get he's your boyfriend and you love him but if you see him please let us know" "ok i willl" you say as you shut the door behind you and sigh in relief.
                     you turn around startled as drew grabs you waisted and looks in to your eyes and says "I love you so much " "I love you to " you say with the biggest smile on you face, he picks you up and throws you down on the couch and you play fight till both of you get tired,and you start to watch a movie and cuddles and you think wow what more could as wish for, but then I hear a car door shut and you just up looking at each, he says "no Matter what remember I love you more".