#2 the first round

They were all led into a room with a big screen. Again, a wall of emojis...

"OK! EVERYONE! Sit down in one of these seats." They all sit.
Some emojis appear on the screen. A girl, and a boy and a girl holding hands... 👧🏼 👫🏼
Suddenly, Bella and Hailey immediately knew what was happening. A Guess The Emoji game! Hailey raises her hand first.

'Imma give you time to think' Isabella (author)

Ok? Ready?!
"GIRLFRIEND!" The host calls on her as she says the answer. "CORRECT!!" The host shouts. Yes!
"But, you will be timed. And every round the timer goes down five minutes. Until it's exactly five minutes. He set the timer. It said 1 hour and 1 second. Bella, Hailey, and a couple other people gulp. The host starts the timer. 59, 58, 57, there were pictures of a red circle 🔴 and a car 🚗 'Wait... I think it's... A RED CAR!' Some other person thinks. Then they raise their hand. "RED CAR!" "..." the host stands still. Then, he suddenly pulls out a gun. "One. More. Chance." The Indian gulps. "Ummmmm... a... a red card?" The host hesitates. He points his gun. "And, by the way, stop sign." He shoots. It hits the Indian in the neck. He falls down, bleeding to death. Not able to breath. Everyone starts to scream.