Chapter 1

It was already dark out, the water was running down the windows of the car...should I get out...or should I just go home? Hmm, I don't have an umbrella but maybe the rain is going to stop at some point before 1 am, I just need to be here tonight, I've had a rough month at uni and I need to let off some steam.
I push the door of the car and get out in the rain, it's going to ruin my curled hair... I just start to bolt to the club door.
Knocking on the door while the rain is pouring down, gosh it feels like an eternity until Ben hears me and unlocks it.
"Kiddo! Why are you in the rain dressed like that?"
"Hello to you too
Ben... It wasn't raining this badly when I got out of the apartment, I wasn't ready to bolt through the rain."
"Andrew would probably throw a fit if he saw you like that."
"Well he isn't here and I'm gonna be fine, I didn't wanna go home just because of some rain, I'm gonna go change and try to dry myself a bit"
He doesn't say anything anymore and just laughs at me, I step a foot inside the hallway where the reception was and Steph was already smiling ear to ear seeing me. Ah how I've missed her, I smile back at her and run behind the desk to give her a bone crushing hug.
"Someone finally made their way back here huh? It's been a long month you know?"
"I'm aware, I felt this long month as well..." in more ways then one.
"So done with the finals?"
"Yess! Almost killed me but I'm good and ready to relax"
" we need to catch up, while you've been gone I feel like everything has been soo boring gosh, oh and let's not even talk about the new Master god..."
I take my gaze off of my wrist where I was attaching my sub bracelet and look at her with a very confused face.
"How can there be a new Master...out of the blue?" It doesn't make sense...they all owned this club they can't just bring in another person so fast.
"No, no. It's about Andrew's friend, Michael, you know? He told you about him, they were both in the army together, it's the only owner we never met since he was still working...well until two weeks ago I guess."
"Okay...and what about him, was he a pain in the ass to you? Cause you could've just told the other guys if he bothered you Steph, he has no right to be an asshole!"
"Woah! No he didn't bother me girlie, he is just so weird, so stern all the time, I never saw him smile since he has been coming here, and believe me the otheres are just as goofy as they have always been"
" okay well...thanks for the updates! How long are you stuck behind this desk tonight?"
"Around 11 pm I think"
"Okay then after you get loose come find me at the bar, we need to chat more over a few drinks"
She giggles while nodding her head and I feel my smile grow while going to the dressing room.
  I Take mu coat off and hang it in the locker beside my car keys and my phone, no phones aloud in the club, a rule which I actually really agree with, it encourages face to face conversations and no sitting around in the corner buried in work or mindlessly scrolling.
   I take a look at myself in the mirror, I look quite nice today, even tho in the last month I ate so chaotically, gosh I really need to get my life in check. The dress was accentuating my butt and was leaving quite a bit o cleavage to be admired, it is quite skin tight and short, love it, makes me feel pretty and ready to have fun for tonight.
   I make my way out into the club, ah the atmosphere that I have missed so much, the sensual music, the dim lights and this musk woody smell mixed with leather, perfect for creating a sexy and relaxing environment.
  The first stop is the bar, as always, I need to have a drink to get in the mood and be able to have the best time, forgetting everything else.
  "Christina! God, haven't seen you around in a long time." I hear James's deep voice say to me just when I was about to sit on the bar stool.
  "Hello James! Can I just have the usual?" I Say while struggling to sit on the tall stool.
I see his eyes grow a tiny bit darker and his smile going from pure happiness to a mischievous grin
"Already forgot proper manners? Especially when talking to a master? I take it you haven't been over someone's knee in quite the while. Tsk..tsk...should we rectify that?" His grin was there to be intimidating, but I was seriously struggling not to let a laugh escape, he would never land a hand on me, without my specific permission that is....Edward would be more then unhappy about him and they are buddies.
"Oh no we wouldn't want that now would we.....sir?" The bratty answer escaped my lips before I realized that teasing him in front of a bar full of people wasn't perhaps the best decision.
"Christina....I warn you." And there it goes...no trace of playfulness in his voice anymore, he isn't intimidating me...but I do understand that maybe I shouldn't go further.
"Sorry Master J, I'm happy to see you."
"Good. Here is your usual." He hands me my vodka gimlet.
I take a sip of it and let a small moan escape, haven't had a drink in so long, I missed it. A weird feeling creeps up my spine, the guy next to me is just bluntly watching me and checking me out, not even trying to seem a bit more discreet. Hmm, haven't even noticed him until then, he looks good through, just a bit too big for me, his muscular arm is almost as big as my torso...a bit to much of you ask me, his dirty blonde hair looks good with his slightly tanned skin. The leather jacket he is wearing is accentuating how low the percentage of fat on his body is, who actually looks like that? Gosh...might I add that the leather jacket is also the only item of clothing that's covering his upper torso? Okay fine I'm done checking him out, his gaze can scan me however much he wants, doesn't really bother me, although his presence next to me makes me feel like he is quite the powerful dom, I'm good at reading people, I take pride in that, I love it actually, it always came naturally to me, learning to use it to my advantage is a hole other thing though.
"Where have you been Lately? Kinda missed your bratty presence around here." James talks to me while shaking a new drink.
"Excuse me? I'm not bratty J... and you know that! I had a hole month of finals that I survived"
"Hah, and there goes your back talk again... got you! I'm sorry to hear that, did it end well at least?"
"Yes actually, which means tonight I'm gonna celebrate!" I say finishing my drink at once. Ah haven't really eaten well today ...fuck! And that combined with my break from alcohol for a month means that I already can feel the effects of this drink. Nothing major though. I'm gonna be perfectly fine, just a bit more courageous...
"You don't think that drink is a bit too harsh for you girl?" A voice I can't recognize addresses me from my right... great, the big dom decided to stop starring at me and to scold me instead.
I turn my head at him without being able to erase the annoyance from my face, I feel my eyebrow raise and the brattiest answer just leaves my mouth...
"It's just as strong as I want it to be, thanks for the concern though, Sir" I say accentuating the S in Sir.
I swear if it wasn't for the drink, I wouldn't have raised my gaze to match his, I would have just brushed my bratty answer and left without hearing the reply, but now it's quite late for that, I see his eyes darken almost instantly, they went from a beautiful blue to a navy almost. He squinted at me, as if that would've helped to process whatever I said better, his eyebrows creased as well, he was clearly annoyed. Great...I really have no type of tolerance tonight for dealing with a temperamental dom.
"What's with this behavior from a sub? Are you not at all trained or just looking for a serious punishment tonight?"
I'm loosing my last drop of patience...who is he to threaten me? No dom would do that to a sub that isn't his, I look in J's direction and shake my head at him expecting an explanation...
What I didn't expect was to see J also frown my way, before I say something else I see him pointing to his leather bracelet that had the capital <M.J.> embossed on it. The blood rushed to my face, I felt my cheeks burning, my gaze slipped over the forearm of the annoyed dom down to his wrist, and that is all I need to realize that he also had the leather bracelet, it wasn't on his right arm though, it was on the left, having the <M.M.> on it. And the memory of Steph speaking to me about the new master just came back.
"Ed, just do me a favor and let that slip, she is well trained, and usually an amazing submissive, I'm gonna make sure that she doesn't slip anymore tonight, if it happens again you have my explicit permission to apply any discipline you seem fits her behavior."
My mouth drops open, I fix J with my eyes and I see that there is no way he is gonna budge, his stance is very rigid, and his face is more stern then I've ever seen it before.
I close my gaping mouth and return my eyes to the big bad dom that was still standing on the stool beside mine.
"I'm so sorry for my behavior, it won't happen again Master M." I see him accept reluctantly and nodding his head.
Once he returned to J I bolt from the bar and go into the big room as far as I possible can, sliding thorough all the people dancing around.