Chapter 2

I see a cute guy from across the room, he is just starring the room down, not really focused on anything in particular. He is wearing a blue button down shirt and black slacks, sexy hmm... I mean that can't be just my weakness right?
Our eyes lock for a few seconds, but he continues to scan the room, kind of disappointing but I'll just move on, and that was when our eyes met again, he had a grin on his face this time, hmm handsome, good.
He suddenly disappears from my line of vision for a few minutes, and appears right in front of me from the crowd.
I bite my lip, his gaze is now fixed on my lips, perfect.
In two strides he ends up a few inches from me and waits for my approval, I nod and give him my hand.
That's all it took, he takes my hand and points towards one of the tables that was lining the walls of the meeting room.
We sit down, his eyes travel the tiniest bit over my upper body, not in a creepy way but in an exiting way, good cause I need to be admired tonight.
"My name is Brat, and yours?" His voice was average, not too deep but still quite husky.
"I'm Christina, nice to meet you."I say in a seductive voice.
"And Christina, what brings you hear tonight?" His hands go surely on the table, they were big, he was tall so not surprising, just...appealing.
"I'm not the type to beat around the bush, I know what I want, would you like to scene tonight?" I say in a serious tone, trying to gage his experience...hmm he seems quite sure on himself, so if I were to go by that, I would say he has quite a bit of experience in dominating, but that depends on the next answers.
A big smile appeares on his face, the amusement being evident now " well then let's discuss limits and what type of scene you would be interested in...Christina"
"My hard limits are needles, water sports, blood, anything that can leave a mark for more than 2 days, anal, nipple play of any sort, blindfolds and gags."
"That's quite a long list you've got there, but I am okay with it, there are still a lot of fun stuff we can try."
"What are your hard and soft limits then...Brat?"
"I have none, I'm okay with everything." He says with a grin on his face.
Ah there it is, firstly he didn't catch me not calling him sir, usually in a negotiating scene the dom would be unhappy with the slip of using the correct terms, considering that if in this simple interaction you can't concentrate enough to use the respectful term, then in a very intense scene what can he expect of you? Perfect sign of an untrained sub...yes I do remember my slip ups from earlier tonight, cringing internally at myself, very disrespectful of me to not notice that he had the leather strap...but still I haven't been in a scene for so long that I just slipped. Back in business... the second thing I can notice is the way he didn't tell me any limits...none...at all? This I have only seen in beginner doms who try to impress their subs by seeming all so powerful, in the ones who are too naive and full of themselves to recognize they would in fact not be down for anything or in the very extreme doms.... And he doesn't strike me as one, not with his relaxed stance and the slip up of me not calling him Sir or Master.
"Great then I would like a simple flogging scene and probably the use of some toys like vibrators." I found the perfect dom, now all I need is the scene so I can relax and feel like myself again.
"Amazing, would you be okay if we used the Saint Andrew's Cross that is empty in that corner?" His fingers pointed to the corner that was quite far from where we were sitting, ah and it also had a perfect view from the bar, although it was technically separated by a huge glass wall from the meeting room. I'm not to keen on putting on a show for J and for everyone that was still at the bar, but it was the only cross available and it is the perfect place for a good flogging.
"I'm okay with that, but I will keep my underwear on." I say sternly, and hear no problems from the beginner dom, no questions no further drilling into my head, simple as that, just how I like it.
"Let's go then little sub." He says full of himself, I almost gagged at that name, I'm not gonna comment though, I'll just deal with it, if that makes things move along faster and gets me in the scene quickly.
Once we are near the cross I see him choosing a bag of toys from the rack available in the public playroom. That usually has more then you need and they are also always cleaned or new, easy and quickly.
" strip" he says, no further instructions. I do as he said, striping myself of the dress and remaining in a red underwear set, one of my favorites, makes me feel so sexy.
He takes a set of simple leather cuffs from the bag and locks my right hand above my head, he takes a moment to think about something and then tells me to turn my back towards him...which would make me sit with my back to the room, not my favorite choice, besides the fact that I like the feel of the flogger more on my belly and the front of my legs there's also the fact that I won't be able to see his face or what he will do next if I'm with my back turned, so I tell him straight up.
"I want to sit facing forward, it's better for me."
He doesn't seem to question anything, and just nods, he is more of a beginner then I must've anticipated, I usually have to work a bit harder to get what I want with some doms.
He continues to attach my cuffs to the cross and spread me further, ah I'm already getting exited just from this simple form of bondage, perfect.
I see not many people are here to watch tonight, most of them are either in their own scenes or in the meeting room dancing and talking.
"You ready?" He asks me, excitement in his voice clear from a mile away, so funny.
"Yes, Sir." I do use the proper words when I scene, it helps me get in the mood.
"I'll start by warming you up and flogging you, is that alright?"
"Yes Sir"
He picks up a flogger that was exactly what I wanted, a leather one with wide tails and that looks very flexible.
He then starts to flog me lightly and I let the sensations sink in as much as possible, the thuddy feel of the leather on my skin was relaxing me, allowing me to relax my muscles, I let out a small moan and continue to take in the feel of the thuds when I open my eyes and meet the bluest gaze, and that makes me go stiff in a second. The guy I am scening with does not have blue eyes, his eyes are dark, almost black.
Michael was fixing me with the most confused look on his face, he was still at the bar, only now he was standing and leaning on one of the pillars of the bar.
I didn't even notice when the flogging has stopped...what? How long have I been starting Marster M in the eyes? It couldn't have been that long, by the look of my skin, which was barely pink, I deduct that it indeed hasn't been that long. Hmm, Brat was already picking up a wand from the toy bag, and I didn't have time to process but the hits my pussy almost instantly. My eyes travel back to Michael, and not to Brad...or Brat? Gosh I have actually forgotten his name as well.
The confusion on Michaels face now wasn't there anymore, but annoyance started creeping up on his features. He was a scary man, I'm not gonna lie, he was so big, muscular and when he was annoyed it would make anyone try to bolt right from where they were sitting, doesn't help that it was the second time that I saw his pissed off face this evening,
The vibrator was right where it needed to be and it was at a perfect intensity, it didn't matter that I was still wearing underwear, I should be able to get off, I try to lean into it more and push myself on the wand, although the restraints don't help me in that regard.
I still don't have enough in me to go over the edge, god it's like a never ending edging session, I have only one more thing there I can try, and that is to pull at my doms heart strings.
"Please, more, I need more, sir!" I try to moan and wiggle, Brat seems to get what I mean and pushes the wand on my pussy right over my clit, he is not playing anymore, he pushes up the vibrations and that was all I needed to get over the edge, i just let go. A sweet sweet trembling and warming sensation bursts from my lower belly and goes right to my toes, I struggle a bit against the restraints and my head rolls back, I arch my back to take it all in.
The wand finally stops and I relax against the restraints. He puts the wand down in the cleaning pile, and comes to help me get off the cross.
With one hand he catches me from my lower back and with the other he opens the cuffs one by one, I can still hold my ground and get up, but a bit of help never hurt anyone.
"Sir, can I help you with that?" I say looking at his bulging slacks, he must be rich hard, not quite the most comfy.
"Little sub it's fine, I'm getting pleasure only from inflicting dominance upon someone, not the biggest fan of public blow jobs so I will be fine" he says matter of factory, I just stare blankly at him, quite surprised not gonna lie, but I don't question any further, I can now get out of here a lot quicker then planned.
I thank him for the scene and put on my dress, starting to make my way back to the dressing room.
On my way i decide to stop at the bar and say goodbye to J. I see them, J and Michael talking, J has a serious expression on his face and Michael...well he has the same expression as always just annoyed and focused at the same time. But the issue with this is that they were not not looking at each other, although they were clearly having a conversation, they were starting me down. Well now we' be got a problem, what's up with them both looking like that at me?! I see J was on the phone, I decide to walk towards them anyway, I'll figure out what the problem is one way or another.