Proposal

Jaxx woke up one morning, hyped, and just ready to start what will be the best day of his life. But, it all depends if he's brave enough to ask the question to his blue boy.

"Ugh. I never expected this day to arrive, but it's okay, I planned for this day since forever! The exact day and spot that we had our first kiss."

Jaxx combed his hair, put on his bright sexy jacket, pants, and shoes. He looked back at the bed and saw Sora still fast asleep.

"How can he make sleeping so adorable." Jaxx thought to himself.

Jaxx left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. He thought about the schedule for the day. He will make Sora breakfast, then they will take a regular walk in a park and watch a movie together before heading to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Afterwards, he will take Sora to the spot they had their first kiss and propose! To Sora, today would just be an anniversary, nothing else.

As Jaxx placed the pancakes on the table, Sora walked in.

"Morning, babe!" Sora said in excitement for the day that Jaxx planned out for their anniversary.

Jaxx ran toward Sora and lifted him off the ground to give him a big hug.

"Morning! Take your time eating, we got no rush to head out." Jaxx said.

Sora sat down and started eating with Jaxx.

After they were done eating, Sora got up and went to their bedroom to get changed since he was still in his pajamas.

Jaxx grabbed the case with the ring inside and put it in his backpack. Just as he put the backpack on, Sora walked in all ready to go.

"You excited?" Jaxx asked.

Sora kissed Jaxx's cheek.

"Very! So, what's the first stop?"

"The park. I thought it be nice to start in a peaceful place."

Sora smiled and nodded.

The two boys left the house, got in the car, and drove to the park. This park was famous for their cherry blossoms. When they arrived, immediately, Sora's eyes landed on the trees. Jaxx looks down at him.

"Isn't it peaceful?"

"Very" Sora says while still looking at the trees.

Jaxx grabs Sora's hand and walks him toward the trees. They stand under the tree and gaze into each other's eyes. A cherry pedal falls from the tree and lands on Jaxx's nose. Sora starts to chuckle.

"Hahaha! Here babe, let me get that for you."

Sora reaches toward the pedal. As he does so, Jaxx grabs Sora's hand and spins him around and dips him. Sora gets very flustered as the pedal falls onto his nose. Jaxx stands Sora back up and the pedal falls to the ground.

"You're too cute" Jaxx says while smiling into Sora's eyes.

"S-shut up..you idiot"

Jaxx smiles and decides that maybe they should change the scenery before Sora gets even more flustered.

"Wanna head back to the house and watch a movie?"

Sora looks into Jaxx's eyes.

"Yeah! Can it be a comedy!"

"Sure, anything for you."

They make it back to the house and they start to cuddle on the couch as Jaxx puts on the movie. Little did Sora know that Jaxx had a different movie in mind.

"H-Horror?!"

"Yep." Jaxx says with a big grin on his face.

"Jaxx, you know I don't do good with horror movies."

"It will be fine cutie, I'll be here to hold and protect you."

Sora looks at him remembering that exact line from a video they made awhile back.

"Okay..." Sora says getting closer to Jaxx to feel protected.

The movie starts and it seems good at first. But right as Sora starts to feel good, a jump-scare happens.

"AH!"

Sora holds Jaxx real tight and looks away from the screen. Jaxx pauses the movie and moves his attention to his scared boyfriend. Jaxx holds Sora and pets his head like a puppy.

"It's okay baby, I'm here and forever will be."

Jaxx kisses Sora on the head and Sora picks his head up.

"I'm here" Jaxx says in a soft voice.

Sora smiles.

"Can we move on to the next activity?"

"Of course sweetie. It's actually the last on my list. The fancy restaurant down the street. Let's get ready."

Jaxx and Sora get ready for the dinner. As Jaxx is getting ready he takes a couple breaths because now, in just a couple hours, he will be proposing to Sora. They leave and head to the restaurant. Nothing special happens at the restaurant. Jaxx decides to not pull anything and just enjoy the moment with Sora.

"Here's your card back, have a good night." The waitress says.

"Thank you." Jaxx says as he takes his card back.

"So shall we head back to the house and maybe watch a non horror movie."

Jaxx looks over at Sora, realizing it's about to happen.

"Actually I had one other place I wanted to take you, come along."

Sora with a confused look on his face, grabbed Jaxx's hand, and left the restaurant. Jaxx always loved the place where they had their first kiss, perfect time, perfect weather. Tonight feels like that same night over again, perfect time and perfect weather. Such a beautiful breeze fills the air of the beach, as the sound of the ocean fills both of their minds. Sora and Jaxx hold hands while looking out at the ocean.

"Do you remember this spot?" Jaxx asked in a soft tone.

"Of course I do. We had our first kiss here. Heh. I remember it all. We danced in the sand and in the water and as we were laughing you took me in for a romantic ki-"

Sora was cut off when Jaxx pulled him in for a very romantic kiss, exactly like that night Sora was describing. The breeze grew stronger as their hair blows in the wind. Once they stop, Jaxx and Sora stare deep into each other's eyes.

"You make me feel like I can be my true self. I don't have to hide my wacky self from you. You make me feel happy and wanted in this world and I hope I do the same for you" Jaxx says while staring deep into Sora's eyes.

"Everyday you make me feel so happy. Knowing you are always there when I'm down, makes me feel safe. You are my life Jaxx."

"And I hope we can continue to be in each other's lives, maybe for the rest of our lives."

Jaxx gets down on one knee and pulls out the ring. Immediately, Sora starts to cry of happiness.

"Sora, will you make my biggest wish come true and marry me."

As the tide hits the shore and a gust of wind blows by, Sora responds.

"YES!!! YES, YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES, YES!"

Jaxx puts the ring on Sora's finger and they kiss for what feels like an eternity, but it didn't bother them. They were happy, and that's all that mattered to them.