kum shot in muh face!!!!!

basically it was week 2 of the x factor nd district 3 were so shiet they were really down all the time . I tried to lighten up their mood by sucking their British Dicks but hell nah gurl it ain't working sadfece ;(( So , before the show , I walked into Dan's room cause I wanted to have some kum on my face, and just before walking in I heard some moans ... lol I bet he was walking himself!? anyway , I opened the door and saw Ella Fatendron all over my sex toy Dan on the make up counter . I felt so sorry for myself to have to have witness that mistaken porn . I was so angry at Fatenderson , that I took one of the makeup brushes and poked her belly until all the fat exploded and all the orgasms exposed with the fat , so the skin was there lying onto of the skeleton, while the insides were all over Dan's boner . lololololol . I saw that the warmness of Ella insides was giving Dan a boner so I though baby y u no Thurstunsonn that big stick into my hole , or push that wand Into my harry potter lololol . k , before I knew it , his king Kong penis was I side me , exploring everything there was to explore . den Dan started to lick Muh nipples nipples until they were solid hard . once they felt like stones , he broke them off and added it to his collection . before knew it , he grabbed my Madonna face and was like suk dis skyscraper betch so I got scared and did what I was told to do ... soon after , this creamy cream sprayed all over my beautiful skin . whoa!! kum!!! run like deres no tommorrow Kristen!! I though to myself . I ran out of the dressing room , slipping over the Ella Henderson fat , with Kumar shot on my face ...... that was the most kummy day of my life...