Making it official!

Unique's P.O.V

My schedule was over for the day and I was heading to Trent dorm. Of course I went to my form,because I wanted to smell fresh and of course look good for my future baby dady.

When I finished up I went to his dorm.

                  *Conversation*

Me: I was knocking on the door when I was bout to come over to Trent's dorm. Hay Trent was sup.

Trent:You sure you want to come in.

Me:Yeah,why in can you put on your shirt?

Trent:Ight I will come in.

Me: Soon as I came in the room I saw one of his hoes in his room half naked. I was pissed,but to be honest I couldn't be mad cuz he wasnt my man.WELL YET! Well I see that you have one of your hoes here I guess I'll go.(Before Trent could've said something I closed the door in his face and went back to my dorm.)

                    Trent's P.O.V

Of course I was doing some stupid shit. But now I really didn't think she was mad cuz usually she would call me after her schedules. After a few hours it was bout 8 and she still call me I was feeling bad and I never felt bad over a girl before.

                 Unique's P.O.V

I wsd in the dorm with Tyshon,but she was getting ready to leave somewhere,but she didn't want to tell me where. I didn't give a fuck at that point I wsd getting ready to lay down anyways. In I still have mix feelings about what happened. I went to bed in some pajamas in had a bandana on my head.

                     Trent's P.O.V

I decided to go in to check on her in her dorm. Soon as I went to the room just in time since Tyshon was just leaving somewhere she letter me in.

When I came in she was in hef laying down. So I decided to get in the bed with her then I said "Hay cuddle buddy."

                  Unique's P.O.V

Trent scared the shit out of me I didn't no why the hell he was in here and how the hell he was in here.

"Why you in here."

"Because you mad at me."

"No I'm not can you leave me alone now."

"Nope nigga,I no you mad at me cuz if you wasn't you should have called me like you always do."

"Why did you make me come in that room if you knew that she was in there?"

"Oh so that's why you mad I see someone have a little bit of jealously."

"Bye Trent can you go now!?!"

                  Trent's P.O.V

I knew that Unique was really made at me,so I decided to started cuddling all on her and kissing all over her.

                  *Conversation*

(We were both laughing at the fact that we were making up and get to flirtatious.)

"Stop Trent."

"Nope not until you give me a kiss."

"If I give you one will you leave me alone?"

"Yeah I guess."
So Unique leaned over and gave me a kiss on my lips and to be honest her lips were soft and perfect. After she kissed me I couldn't stop,but she did.