❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
🤬=swearing (even if not mad)
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"How. How do you know about that?!" You exclaimed trying not to be to loud. Todoroki just blinked and answered.

"Well because I saw it, I was there. At the mall that is. I also heard what was said."

"You did?" You tilted your head to the side and thought, 'ah naw, he better not be stalking me.' And as if he read your mind he continued to talk.

"Yea, I did. I was at the mall to buy something for my sister's birthday and I was using my father's credit card to do so." He kept going, still emotionless. "I saw you from a far in the food court, I was going to go over to you, but I saw you with the other girls so I didn't want to impose. But then I also saw how she slapped the food away from you, I saw you walk towards the bathroom so I tried to catch up to you but you were really fast, so I thought I'd wait for you to come back out."

"You did?" This was the first time you'd heard him speak so much.

"Yep, then I saw Uraraka enter the restroom, but she didn't see me either I heard her start to say something and by her tone I could tell she was going to say something bad, so I recorded your voices."

You turned shocked like three thousand times in one day. He recorded your voices?! What?!

'Ion know if this is creepy or not.' You thought.

"Then after you pushed her and zoomed off again she saw me."

"She did?" Boy you sure were asking a lot of questions.

"Mmhm. And she started to cry to me without tears, how do you cry without tears?" He asked putting his hand on his chin. You opened your mouth to answer but he spoke again.

"She was asking me to help her and I said no because I heard everything and she started it so why does she think I'd help her?"

"Look Todoroki, I don't know ok. She's just fake and clueless I guess."

"Yea, clueless. Probably why she couldn't see that Bakugo was clearly uncomfortable around her during their crappy relationship. I helped them break up you know."

You looked to him and asked once again. "You did?"

"Yep, I deleted his phone number, all of their texts and trashy, wannabe selfies off of her flipper thing."

"Her flipper thing?" You asked.

"Yea that thing she has to squint whenever she types something on it and it makes this weird sound when she presses the buttons."

You smiled and laughed a bit, but you still felt down inside. "Why are you telling me this, Todoroki?"

"Because I want to help you. I want you to give me your number so I can text you the voice recordings. This way you have some evidence that she insulted you ."

You gasped. He said he had mall recordings of when you and Ochaco were in the bathroom and she called you that slur, but you didn't think of that till now. You took a deep breath and sighed. "Thank you Todoroki!"

Evidence, it could help you. Although you'd still have to apologize for putting your hands on her but at least the principal would believe you and wouldn't think you were lying.

But he was still in his hero costume. Mr.Aizawa told Present Mic to make sure no one leaves the gym, so Todoroki clearly used the restroom excuse just to see you, he's probably been waiting this whole time. But that would mean he doesn't have his phone on him.

'Shoot' you thought, but again as if Todoroki read your mind he asked. "Do you have your phone?"

'Duh, Y/N.'

"Oh yea, heheh. I do." You took your phone from your school blazer pocket and handed it to him after going to contacts. He saved himself as 'he's🥵 and he's🥶'. You raised your eyebrow to him but didn't openly question. "I'll send you the audio later. Text me now so I'll be reminded." He explained with a unfazed, completely straight face.

"Ok I will thank you."

And with that he went back to the gym and you head back to the main office after sending him a text saying:

[XXX-XXX-XXXX]
Hi, this is Y/N!

You put your phone back in your pocket as you knew he didn't have his phone and therefore he would text you later.

🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️
This is a shorter one, but there will be more of Shoto Todoroki. Have a good rest wherever you are!
🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️