Chapter 127 - 128

Chapter 128

In just half an hour, the Internet was full of discussion. Those who saw this Weibo message couldn’t help thinking in another direction. They started to condemn the other party: ‘Both of you were acting together. Why is only the experienced Jiang Kaiyang injured while you are unscathed?’

Ming Yu’s fans weren’t given a chance to respond as this group of ignorant fans scolded him. Their idol was unconscious and his leg was broken! The fans were very anxious and filled with a variety of curses and questions. Some of them rushed towards Ming Yu’s Muse forum and demanded an answer!

Jiang Kaiyang’s Weibo said that this was an accident.

A sudden accident…

What sudden accident?

This sentence really caused a lot of thoughts!

There was no mention in the sentence about how Jiang Kaiyang was wounded but it implied several points: First, Jiang Kaiyang was wounded while acting opposite Ming Yu. Second, only Jiang Kaiyang was dangling in the air and Ming Yu had no problem. Third, Jiang Kaiyang’s injury was very serious. His leg was injured and he was still unconscious!

The first two points were all true. At the last point, Xi Ze sneered. “Where is he unconscious? Is his brain in his thigh? Does he think with his thigh? He hasn’t woken up yet?”

Ding Bo’s expression was also mocking. “The people in the crew said that Jiang Kaiyang was still conscious when sent to the hospital. He has broken his leg, not his brain. I don’t know why he suddenly said he was unconscious.”

Xi Ze turned and looked at the door of the ward. Then he looked at Luo Ru sitting not far away and said, “Go in and look after Ming Yu. I will leave first with Ding Bo.”

Luo Ru had come with Ding Bo. Once she heard these words, she wondered why but she didn’t hesitate to agree with Xi Ze.

Then Xi Ze and Ding Bo left this ward, walking towards the other side of the corridor.

“I don’t think that Jiang Kaiyang is unconscious. He just wants to win the sympathy of the fans and convince Director Xu to let him keep this role.” Ding Bo started analyzing the situation while walking. “Xu Yizhong is a very commercial director. Jiang Kaiyang has broken his leg and won’t be able to shoot a martial arts movie for at least two months. Xu Yizhong’s movie will be released in half a year. This is very hurried and he can’t wait for Jiang Kaiyang. He will probably break the contract and change actors.”

There was no expression on Xi Ze’s cold and indifferent face. He asked, “Why didn’t you go directly into the room to find Jiang?”

Xi Ze didn’t plan to even remember the name of this small person.

Ding Bo smiled sarcastically. “I wanted to go in but his assistant is blocking the door with some people in order to stop all reporters. Even the crew isn’t allowed to enter. They say he is under close treatment and outside access isn’t allowed.”

Xi Ze paused as he heard this. He looked at his agent and said, “Ding Bo, your temper is really good in recent years.”

Ding Bo was surprised. “What?”

“The door is blocked? Drag him out of the bed! If he wants to be unconscious, find him and make him unconscious!”

The man’s low and dangerous voice spread through the peaceful and quiet hospital corridor. It was filled with disdain and ridicule, as if it wasn’t bad to ‘hit’ another person. It was just a small thing that could be seen everywhere.