"The first moment"

~Isik POV~

How are you? How is life? Are you happy? With yourself? With everything? How many years has it been? So much has happened. Births, weddings, funerals...without each other. But we were the start of it all. Just being ourselves. 

Do you still cross the line? Are you still the rule-breaker? Or are you just another brick in the wall? It still feels unreal, the things we went through. What were we? Us. Our gang. "The Worst." That's what they called us. The worst.

It's raining heavily. The thunder is rumbling. Am walking in the rain. Direction the house. I throw my bag through the barrier of the wall, climb it then walk through the allay till I saw the old door.

I was standing there, in front of the house, where everything started. Memories was flooding back my mind. I took a hammer and was trying to break the door handle. Finally open, I got inside the house.

Everything was the same. The same old cracks on the wall and water was flowing from the ceiling. Every single thing was covered with a white sheet. The table, the chairs, the sofa, just all.

I started to remove the white sheets. Dust was everywhere. It's been a decade since I got here. Everything was the same, just they are broken but anyways. I begin to clean .

 Let's get the story started.

BACK IN 1998

Introducing Osman. He is one of the main character in the story. He is a long, brown boy living in Istanbul. 17 years old, he knows everything about business and is one of the most richest and known guy in the city. 

Homework was his nightmare so he created the idea of letting someone else doing his homework and in return he was paying them. Great idea so far! Everyday was the same. He came to school and take out his copybook in a small hole near the school gate. 

 Oh yes! Something very important. Osman really really likes hazelnuts so everyday, I mean every single day, he carries hazelnuts in his pocket and distributes it to everyone he is talking throughout the day.

"Hey! Anything I should know about?" said Osman to the school watchman, giving him some hazelnuts. The watchman points his finger to a boy, a nerd type boy. He went to see the boy.

"What's up?" said Osman to him. "It's bad." he replied. "What?" said Osman in confusion. "Shithead's onto us!" replied the boy. Osman was looking at him, eating his hazelnuts. 

Everyone was running into their class knowing that the Principal Necdet was walking all around the school premises. He was looking for Osman. "Osman...The infamous Osman..." said Necdet watching Osman coming towards him. 

"So you put together an army of nerds. You should be ashamed of yourself! Trading homework, you little sh*t!" yelling Necdet. 

"Hey, hey listen, okay? It's not a big deal. It's really good for the entire school. This way, everyone's a winner." said Osman with a big smile in his face.

"F*ck off!" replied Necdet.

And now... Introducing the bad boy. Kerem. Kerem is a 17 years old boy with really bad angry issues. Don't mess with him else he can beat the hell out of you. He isn't afraid of everyone. He does everything as per his want. He belong to a very rich family and he doesn't like to study. He is really good at basketball and is a star player in his school team.

The same day, Kerem was playing a basketball match against another school team. One of the boy in the opposite team push him. -[Kerem] How was that not a foul? "It's nothing." replied the referee. "Can't you see? He pushed me!" said Kerem.  -[Referee] Play on!