Chasing after her (London, Arthur's TOTGA)

Paeng arrives at Heathrow Airport at 5pm, he didn't know why he did it...no, actually he knows why...he flew all the way to London just for her, to see her, to tell her what he really feels... he doesn't want to be afraid anymore, he wanted to be brave, be brave for her, for them.

He goes to his hotel room and rest for a while, he saw on Isay post that she's going to be out with her friends later to have a dinner, he is thinking on surprise her... to wait for her outside the restaurant, because he couldn't wait anymore to see and tell her everything he's been feeling.
But for now he still has time to just rest and shower...

7:30pm came and he hurriedly left his hotel to go to the restaurant. He didn't really want to look at Isay fb acc if they were already done, because he just wanted to see her in person... hoping for her to be happy to see him too.

Isay is done eating with her friends, they're on their way out of the restaurant, when her phone vibrates but before she could read it, her friend talked to her while going out...

Paeng arrives at the restaurant where Isay is... he doesn't want to think he is stalking her, he is just so excited to surprise her...
He saw her going out of the restaurant with her friends, that's why he texted her to look in his direction but when he looked up again, he saw a man having his arm on Isay's shoulder and kissing her head... when he looked at Isay again he saw that she's looking back at him, he immediately turned around and started walking away.

Isay saw the text message from Paeng, so she looked up and saw him... she whispered "Paeng?"
Arthur heard her, she hurriedly ran after him while saying "Paeng,wait...Paeng,Ano ba!"
Arthur was left there standing looking after his ex-fiancé while she ran after that man named "Paeng."

He didn't hear her calling after him, because he was too busy cursing himself for going there without notice, cursing his stupidity... he knows that man she's with. because that's her ex-fiancé, the one who's been part of her life, the one she loved. He's crazy for going after her without knowing if she also feels the same towards him. Stupid stupid!

Isay calls after him "Rafael Alba, you moron!"
He stopped in his tracks and stayed still.
She continued with "Sige,One more step Paeng. And I'll kick you." He couldn't help but smile because of that.
She stands on his back and gently holds his arm,tagging into it for him to look back at her.
He turned around and faced a shocked looking Isay, who's trying to catch her breath.
"What are you doing here? She asked.
"Bakit ka pa tumakbo? He said.
And then Isay couldn't help it, she throws herself at him and hugged him so tightly
"You're here... you are here.."she happily said to him.
"Yes,surprise..." hugging her more to him.
She asked " but why?
"Sabi mo bakit Hindi ako sumunod..."
She looks at him, her arms still on him while he is on her waist.
Staring at him with a puzzled look... "ha?"
"Sabi mo diba bakit Hindi ako sumunod sayo, edi Ito ngayon sumunod ako. Ang lakas mo sa akin ma'am."
Laughing at each other Isay said "sira ulo ka Paeng, iniwan mo sila dun."
"Hayaan mo sila... nag-paalam naman akong kailangan ko umalis dahil may importante akong aasikasuhin eh."
Holding his face "hay Naku... bahala na nga! Let's go, I want you to meet my friends."
He tagged her arms "will talk later..."
She then squeezed his hand and said " yes, we will... I'm really glad you're here."
"Me too, nowhere I'd rather be."
They started walking back to Isay's friends.

Arthur just realized that this man Rafael or Paeng, whatever his name is, is the one who now has Louie's heart. The one who goes after her, chases her, fights for her... all of those things he didn't get to do. It pains him but he's happy for her that she finally has someone who's always going to be there and not give up on her... it hurts him a little bit because he never gets to do it, it's his fault, he knows. The woman he once loved, the one that he was supposed to be with, finally found someone who's never going to leave and ran after her. In the end, Luisa Salcedo is the woman who got away from him