IHAIHY 13

Jin's mother

Jin's mother. Jungkook looked at her before putting on a fake smile.
"Is my son here?" She asks, raising her brow as she fans herself.
"O-oh, Mrs Kim, Jin hyung had just went to work" Jungkook says and she smirks.
"Good" She says and walked in.
"H-huh?" Jungkook stutters, looking at her with wide eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you" She says and walked to the living room. Jungkook followed her, not wanting to get her mad. She already hates him, he just doesn't want to add more of her hatred towards him.
"Sit down" She says and Jungkook's nodded, sitting down. They faced each other before she laughs, shaking her head.

"You just look so pathetic" She says and Jungkook kept quiet.
"I don't know what my son saw in you, but someone like you wouldn't be dating my son without a reason... So, are you after his money?" She says, raising her brow.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the assumption. He shook his head, staring at her in disbelief.
"Is that what you think of me, Mrs Kim?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"Yes" She says and Jungkook takes a deep breath.
"Look, Mrs Kim, I respect you because you're my boyfriend's mother, but you can't just talk like that to me" Jungkook says, having enough of it.

Mrs Kim just scoffed, shaking her head.
"You're getting defensive, so it must be true" Mrs Kim says, crossing her arms.
"I'm just trying to defend myself from your fake assumptions, Mrs Kim-" Jungkook is cut off as a slap landed on his face. He held his stinging cheek, looking back at the woman with fear.
"You do not talk to me like that" She says, glaring. Jungkook tears up, but he shouldn't be crying, she doesn't deserve these tears.

"I want you to leave my son alone and let him find someone who's better than a poor thing like you"