if you're gonna do it, do it right

Summary : Aspik is tired. A slip of the tongue.

---

Aspik grimaced as he saw Ladybug get thwacked by Desperada's guitar once again, poofing her into a gold cloud of dust and sparkles. He swipes immediately at his left wrist, the motion having been more than familiar to him for what seemed like weeks now.

Aspik's brought back to where he once stood less than five minutes ago, Ladybug's determined face greeting him again. "We now have five minutes to-" Ladybug smiled, but her mouth quickly formed into an "O" as Aspik interrupted her.

"You can count on me, my lady. I won't let you down this time." Aspik nodded, chest puffing out just a bit. He was tired, but she didn't know that.

"This time? How long have you been- wait…" Ladybug squinted. "Chat Noir?"

Aspik tensed. "I'm not Chat Noir, I'm Adrien," He shook his head; his hair would have been flowing across the air gracefully if he wasn't fucking bald.

Ladybug just leveled her eyes, giving him a Look™. She put her hand on her hip, the other playing with her yo-yo.

When it became clear neither of them was moving, Adrien sighed. "How did you find out?"

Ladybug quirked a brow. "Because you said 'my lady' just a few moments ago?"

"Ohhh, right. Fuck. Noted. Won't say my lady again for now." Adrien nodded again, internally slapping himself. He never thought the resets would get to him. His right hand looked for his snake bracelet once again.

Second chance!