✨CHAPTER 3 ✨

* (Y/N) P.O.V *
After about 12 minutes of staying and chatting at the mysterious house, we had to get going of course since it was 11:00 pm already.
" Uh hey so we have to leave I'm sorry. " I say
Witch sheep ended up looking sad, worried and Concerned.
" are you guys sure I don't think it's safe for y'all to be walking Out all alone and in the dark of night" Witch sheep told us. And I said " Oh we should be o-" " I have a Idea" the pumpkin Rabbit interrupted me and said " why don't y'all stay the night?" He said " is that really a good idea?" I asked. " I think it's a great idea" he said playfully which made me blush. " Oh okay if you think that's safe then sure I guess. " I said and me, Duckie & Tammy looked at eachother all worried.

* 6 minutes later *
I was asleep, in my comfy bed that the pumpkin rabbit & Witch sheep provided for all of us, and I woke up from a Nightmare, I had about the Rabbit Having Dead trick O' Treaters in his Basement. But it was a nightmare, a Dream even so it shouldn't be that serious. I got up to go to the Bathroom and I looked back to see Ducky and Tammy Sleeping. I left the room to notice how eerie the hallways were. Like really eerie, there were dark shadows everywhere and it looked more... I don't know the Aura felt Scary not Welcoming.