>Nightmares<

Summary and details: y/n has a nightmare about Sylvie leaving them, an they think that it's real. mostly fluff, a little bit of depression I guess? (third person pov)

>>><<<

It wasn't real. Their depression takes control of their thoughts sometimes. It was only a dream, but y/n thought it was real. 

"y/n?" Sylvie called their name. "Why are you here?!" y/n sobbed. Sylvie looked shocked and afraid. "W-what?" She stammered. y/n was curled up on the floor, crying. "Why. Are. You. Here?" They repeated, more firmly this time. Sylvie then realize what had happened. "Darling... I think that you had another nightmare...." She whispered to her partner. Y/n wiped the tears from their face. "S-so.... you didn't leave me?" They asked slowly, gazing up at their girlfriend. 

The goddess then pulled them into a tight hug. "I would never leave you, my love. understand?" She stated firmly. y/n nodded and hugged her back. "Shh, shh, it's alright," she whispered. soothing her partner by gently stroking their (your hair color) hair. 

y/n had mostly calmed down now. "I'm sorry I'm like this," they murmured. "I wouldn't blame you if you did leave me...." 

"Don't say that. It isn't your fault. I love you too much to even think about ever leaving you," She reminded them, still holding them tight. "I love you too," They whispered back, still crying a little bit. 

"Why don't you lie down, and I'll make you some tea?" Sylvie suggested. "alright," Y/n agreed, going to lie down on the bed that they shared with Sylvie. A few moments later, Sylvie walked back into the room with a cup of tea. She set it down on the bedside table before lying down beside  them. 

 y/n wrapped their arms around around their girlfriend's waist and laid their head on the pillow beside her. "Can you read to me, gorgeous?" They asked cutely. "Of course," Sylvie  smiled lovingly at them. How could she say no to that? She picked up (Your favorite book) and began to read to them. 

Sylvie's voice always soothed them when they were feeling anxious or depressed. They rested their head on her chest and let themself drift off to sleep. Sylvie soon noticed the gentle breathing of her sleeping lover. She put the book down and settled herself beside them, holding them close to her.

 y/n let out a happy sigh and moved closer to her. They both soon fell asleep, happy and safe in each other's arms.

a/n: if someone actually read this, then yay!! I honestly hate this and think it's too short. If you know me irl, I'm gonna go die ✨🐸💅