The hang out

I was getting ready for the "hang out" with Luke! I still can't believe he wants to hang with me, me! I went to my closet and grabbed my mint green skater skirt and white lace sleeveless shirt with my jean jacket and black low cut boots. When I was done with my make-up, cloths, and hair (witch toke like and hour and a half) the doorbell rang. I went down stairs and opened the door to find a handsome looking Luke (but he always looks handsome) "hey how are you?" I asked shyly "Good you?" "Okay. I guess." Now things are just getting awkward like really awkward. "Um... So what are we going to do?" I asked. "Um. We could go to the skate park." What Luke did not know is that I love skateboarding. "Uh.. Yeah I love..... I mean I would love to go." Luke just stood there looking at me confused. I did not want him thinking I am some tomboy who dose not what to do anything romantic. I might not be girly but I'm also not a tomboy. "Well then let's go." I went up stairs to grab my bag but once I start to walk up the stairs I start to fall. Luckily Luke was there to catch me. "Thanks... For catching me." I didn't even know he came into my house. "No problem I don't want to see you hurt yourself because I like yo...... your voice. Yeah your voice."
~~~~Luke's point of view~~~~
"No problem I don't want to see you hurt yourself because I like yo...... your voice. Yeah your voice." Oh my god I almost just to Sam that I had a crush on her that would have been very embarrassing but I think I covered it. "Okay then let's go!" She looked so beautiful. She was so excited to go skateboarding I don't know why but she is.
~~~~Sam's point of view~~~~
Luke was acting weird after he said that it was like he was going to say that he likes me but that is impossible because he is a big rock star and I'm a nobody. I was really excited to go skateboarding "Okay then let's go!" I started to jump around? The whole car ride was silent it was really weird just seeing Luke being quiet and not talking to me. But I decided to break that silence "So do you know how to skate?" He looked at me as if I were crazy "If I did not know how to skate would I take you to a skatepark?" He said half serous half joking. "Well no I mean......... I don't really know how to skate...." "I can teach you how to skate. If it's okay with you." "Yeah it's okay with me." Yes Luke gets totes home how to skate he will put his hands around my waist. YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!