Chapter 3 - Detention....Or Not?

Nyah

Nyah

Great. Just fucking great. I got detention. What am I suppose to tell Angel? What am I suppose to tell my parents? I got my first ever friend in a while and to hang out with and I can't go because this fucking hot idiotic teacher gave me dentio-

"NYAH HERNÁNDEZ!" I snapped out of my trance and looked up to see Mr. Idiot- I'm sorry Mr. Hunter looking at me.

Right, I forgot I was still in History.

"I've been calling you for the past two minutes Nyah." He said folding his hands.

And? Did you die?

"Sorry sir." I sat up in my seat and crossed my legs.

His eyes linger on my chest for a while then he cleared his throat.

"Anyways, Nyah what year did the first Olympics begin?"

"Uh, I- I don't know."

I never took History in my homeschool classes. The only thing I did was Math, Art, Literature and Languages.

"How do you not know when the Olympics began? Are you special?" A voice said. I turned my head and looked a the bitch that said it. It was the girl who tripped me in the carpark.

I'm gonna call her Whore no. 1

"Piss off Mikayla, don't you have to go to gynecologist soon?" Another voice said.

"Ok ok girls calm down. Nyah it's okay that you don't know it. But to help the first Olympic began in 1896." Mr. Hunter turned and wrote the year on the board. "Does anyone know what country is forbidden in the Olympics?" Hunter turned around to look for participants.

Everyone raised their hand but I didn't, I hope he doesn't be a dickwad and choose me.

"Nyah? Do you know?" He asked looking directly at me. If this fucker choose me one more time, I'm gonna do something I will regret.

I adjusted myself in my seat, "Um, Afghanistan?" He raised his eyebrows with an amused look on his face. "That is..... correct." He wrote the country on the board.

"Does anyone know why Afghanistan was banned from the Olympics?" A girl raised her hand.

Hunter pointed to the girl, "It was banned due to its discrimination against women under Taliban rule as well as its prohibition of sports of any kind." The girl replied.

Mr. Hunter watched her and bit his lip lowly. The girl looked a little uncomfortable and it was noticeable. Everyone just minded their own business like it was a normal thing. He continued watching her. It looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't. So I did.

"Sir, stop looking at her like a fucking tart. She's clearly uncomfortable leave her alone."

He looked towards me and his eyes grew dark. I screwed up my face and he began walking towards me. I looked around the classroom and everyone's attention was away from me. But the girl I helped wasn't.