Chapter 1: The Summon

Cara knew she was dreaming. That had been a weird dream she thought to her self.
Later at school, she went to a session with the school psychologist, Mr. TacoMeat
"What does this dream mean?" Cara said after she explained her dream.
"Hmm I'm truly stumped Ms. Cara! I've seen people dreaming about people named King Bananacles the Third and Sir Banana Pudding, but never this."
Disappointed, Cara goes back to class.
Later that day she walks home from school. She sees a glistening light.
"Hehe ovah hea miss! The king wants to see ya!" Two men in teeny overalls shout in unison. Stumped, Cara walks over.
"Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Creamy Potato, and this shy fellow right here is my brother, Stinky Gravy.
"Umm hi?" Cara manages to say.
"Well aren't you going to tell us your name?" Stinky Gravy asks quietly.
"Um I'm Cara." She says shyly.
"Come with us, miss. As I said like 14 hours ago, the king wants to see you! Get moving!" Creamy Potato says harshly.
Cara, Creamy, and Stinky go into the dark forest and finally come upon a golden castle she never knew existed!
"Wow! He has a nice place!" Cara says, bewildered.
"Um duh, that's why he's the king. Kinda makes sense, don't it?" Creamy says.
"Creamy, be nice!" Stinky fires back.
The three of them trudge up Fudge Mountain. When they reach the king, Cara blurts out,
"Why am I here?"
"We are giving you a special power to do anything you like with it. The power of dimension changing. You may change things from different dimensions, including fairy tale dimensions such as Cinderella. Don't worry, if you mess some things up, it's not permanent so it won't rip the fabric of time." The king says.
"Okay." Cara says.
The king gives Cara a talking pen, named Bubbles.
After she learns how to use it, she opens up the Goldilocks Dimension, which includes the very place where all of the fable and fairy tale characters live.
"Bubbles, where should we go?"
"We should go to the woods and help Snow White." Bubbles replies.
And off they went to the small cottage that Snow White had been living in.
"Hello, travelers! Who might you be?" A young, beautiful girl with black hair and velvety dress says.
"We are here to help you! An old woman, who is actually the evil queen, will try to poison you with an apple soon!"