Part 1

Deku woke up to his alarm clock. "Ugh" deku smashed the alarm clock. "Well this is going to be a shitty day." you may be wondering why is deku in a bad mood. This is the day that dabi left his life. Deku got up and got dressed. Walked down to the conman  room. His class mates where staring at him. Then Bakugo came up to deku "DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME YOU SHITTY NERD." said bakugo "No I don't so leave me alone." deku said  "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU GOING TO CRY LIKE THE BABY YOU ARE" bakugo said "I AM NOT ABOUT TO CRY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE" Deku screamed. All of class 1-a looked like they all shit there pants. Deku just got up and went to class. 

//time skip//

After class Deku decided he was going for a walk. He got changed into black ripped jeans,and a blue shirt with his red shoes. He walked out of the dorms and down the street. Deku heard some one and went to see who it was so he followed the nose to find dabi on the ground in a ally panicking. Deku was shocked at first but went to site next to dabi. When he did dabi tensed up and looked to see deku.  

Dabi pov: why is he here now? What is he going to do to me? How will I get out of this mess?Will he turn me in?  What do I say to him? Will he find out what my real name is?

end dabi pov

Deku gave dabi a sweet smile. Dabi noticed he was safe with him. Dabi started to move closer to deku when dabi was close enough dabi put his head on dekus shoulder. Dabi fell asleep on dekus shoulder after being there for a long time. After dabi went to sleep deku put dabi on his lap so he can hold dabi from falling. When dabi was on deku's lap dabi snuggled into dekus chest. 

 Deku was confused at first but just picked up dabi and started walking to his house. When they got there deku put dabi in his bed. When deku was going to leave he saw dabi wake up and start to panic. Deku saw that dabi got scared like some one was going to hurt him for something. He also noticed that dabi looked like someone he used to know. Deku walked up to dabi "Hey baby are you okay right now?"asked deku. Dabi shook his head no.

I wrought this because there is not a lot of Dabi as a bottom but WITH Deku as the top.

467 words. Have a good day or night.