ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

"that is not my problem" he said

"that is not my problem" he said. "woooooow I hate you so much its not even funny." you said rolling your eyes. "well since you already bought me a safe house, i have nothing to do, plus im hungry so you wanna get lunch? ill pay." you asked.

𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘺/𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯

"sure." he said. "so where are we going?" "(some fancy restaurant in Tokyo)" you said. "nice choice" he said. "i know, by the way people are going to ask me why we are always going together, i cant just say 'hes my body guard slash detective cuz i have a stalker' now can i, so what do i say 'hes my boyfriend' " you chuckled while glancing at him in the corner of your eyes. "i mean yes, what else." he said. "oh okay, you alright with that." you asked. "y/n its not that serious, its just business." he said with his very smexy voice. (like have yall heard his sub voice GOTDAMN i watched the show in dub and now i feel like i was deprived). mhmm was all you replied with.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭.

The two of you entered the restaurant and were taken to a seating area although you didn't have a reservation. The waitress guided you and daisuke up the stairs to your table.arriving at your table daisuke pulled out your chair for you, a little shocked you thanked him and sat down. The waitress then put the menus on the table for you to read. The two of you opened up your menu then soon after ordered your meals.

𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴

You just looked at daisuke admiring his features while he just stared outside, you were seated by a window on the third floor of the building. "so how have you been y/n over the past few years you seem well." he stated. you just looked at him and laughed. "pfft not you making small talk, but nothing really, just modelling and stuff." you responded. "oh kay". he said. You took a picture of him because he looked peaceful but elegant in a way. But what you didn't know was that he knew and was posing. Being bored you read the menu again and he took a picture of you. You heard the sound of the camera go off so you looked up to see daisuke shoving his phone in his pocket. "ayo, um why did you take my picture?" you questioned. "you took one of me so i took one of you." "i thought i was so slick, but anyway im going to post it on my insta so that picture better be nice." "mhmm"

A while later of the two of you conversing your food were brought and yall ate.

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇.