✝ | 𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 ²

silent groans escaped minho's lips as he continued on with the game. his cheeks flushed red as his focus kept shifting back to the boy under his desk and in between his thighs.

seungmin mouthed at the fabric of the older's boxers, sending shivers down his spine. he loved that even the lightest of kisses already had him weak, he shimmied his own boxers off and tapped the older's thighs so he could take his in a swift motion too. once they were off, seungmin's mouth started salivating from the sight.

it stood tall, his lover's cock was aching red with precum already leaking from the tip. it was long with veins bulging out and he wanted nothing more but to have it fucked roughly at the back of his throat - but that could wait.

seungmin licked a long stripe from the base of the older's long wide cock, keeping eye contact the entire time. continuing the magic of his tongue, he worked his way to wet his lover's member, teasing him ever so slowly leaving him wanting more.

minho groaned and laced one hand into the younger's hair, guiding it closer to his aching member.

he needed more.

seungmin swatted his hand away and got the message, propping himself on his knees, kissing the tip gently then licking the slit as the taste of precum invaded his senses. once satisfied, he sank down all in one go, tongue flat on the underside of his cock until the tip hit the back of his throat.

minho gasped from the sudden act and tipped his head back, the game no longer in mind as the warmth of his lover's throat encapsulated his aching member.

"fuck, right there" he moaned.

seungmin looked up and made himself go even deeper until his nose touched the base. the older hissed when he pulled up with a large slurp. "mm, good puppy," he praised, veiny fingers coming to caress his chin.

seungmin hummed to himself, accepting the praise - the vibrations send shocks of pleasure to his lover and rewarded him even more by sinking down once again, repeating the process over and over until he became a mess.

"d-do you guys hear that..." felix asked timidly.

"is that..." changbin trailed off.

"m-minho hyung?" called out jeongin.

minho's face flushed when he heard his friends call him, embarrassed that they heard him making all these sounds. he brought his hands up to cover himself even though his camera was off, his cheeks warming up from getting caught.

"a-are those moans?" jeongin asked.

"n-no! what are you talking about minho hyung would never"

"I don't know lixie...kinda sounds like he's jerking off right now..." said changbin.

minho shifted in his seat reaching out to mute himself in hopes to save face but was stopped by his boyfriend, with a hand firm around his wrist.

"what? does the guy's hearing you turn you on hyungie? your cock was twitching in my mouth when they started talking about you" seungmin smirked as he licked a long stripe up the older's cock teasingly.