foreword

SYNOPSIS

After a snowboarding stunt gone wrong, worldwide famous Childe gets stuck in the hospital to recuperate from an injury that rendered him unable to walk.

Used to the rapid motions of his life, the stillness that ensnared him in a wheelchair and a private hospital room drove him to a constitution nearly edging to madness. He needed something to distract himself with. Something thrilling.

Then, as if his wishes have been heard by a God, a curious message he received from his replacement phone saves him from the brink of dying from boredom.

It was a message from an unknown number, just two lines worth.

A chronicle of today's date, and a kilobyte-sized attachment titled “Dearest Guizhong”.

— —

TEASER

“I'm sorry.” He says in between sobs. “I'm sorry for loving you.”

— —

WARNINGS

- mature content

- angst

- more angst

Proceed with your own discretion!

— —

NOTES

This is a Modern AU where Teyvat is like a normal world without monsters and Gods walking among the mortals.

Childe is a snowboarding athlete.

Zhongli is a university instructor.

They have a five year age gap. Childe is 23 and Zhongli is 28.

If you are uncomfortable with that, please don't force yourself to read this book. Thank you!