one

"Hell no," I say after looking at my third pregnancy stick for the third time. Each time I took the test it showed up positive. I don't got time for no baby! I'm living the lavish life right now and a baby just don't fit in with that!
"Ugh," I huff after looking at the test for the forth time, hoping that magically the pink plus sign would disappear.
Damn man. Now how am I supposed to start this internship in a few months?
I put the pregnacy stick back in the box, massage my temples and start to cry as everything hits me. I am only 21, in my opinion, to fucking young to be pregnant. I'm at my primetime in my life to. Starting the internship to become a psychiatrist in three months, great paying job, and ima pretty, popular, bad bitch.
I suck it up and wipe my tears, and then grab my grey towel off the back of the bathroom door.

After a fifteen minute shower, I lotion up, put on my undergarments and then do my hair. I don't know why I rarely get fully dressed before I do my hair but I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.
I put my hair in two braids that go a little past my shoulder and then I put on my glasses. I walk over to my closet and pick out my Adidas pants with a all white polo shirt and my pink bow back uggs. I don't care how I look right now, I'm only going grocery shopping and to tell King that I might be pregnant. If I'm pregnant then he most definitely got to be the father. He the only one I had sex with, within the past couple months. I guess you could say we are friends with benefits. Hell. I wouldn't even consider us friends. I barely know anything about him except that he is fine as hell, is the boss of KS9, one of the biggest gangs in Atl, and that he 22. He ain't gone take this news well.
"Why am I so damn stupid?" I say to myself as I put on my earrings and grab my phone.
I swipe my keys off the counter, lock my door and then go down to my all white Camero.
I blast my music to distract me from this whole dilema but it barely works.
A few minutes later I pull up to King's main trap house. I always get nervous walking into this place because first all the men staring at me and second I'm always scared ima be in the middle of a shootout.
I have had to come here a couple of times mostly to give King back his forgotten things, such as keys or even his license from when he was over my house.
"King ain't say you was coming here today," Jelly, one of Kings body guards say as he stops me from going down stairs.
"Jelly move your big black ass please. I need to talk to him," I snap.
"Ok damn girl chill," he says moving to the side so I can go down.
I don't bother to say thank you and shove past his big ass. He gotta be like 6'4 and 400 pounds. I swear this nigga black as midnight too.
"King!" I call.
"King!" I yell again, walking toward voices.
"King you ain't hear me calling you," I say just as I round the corner to his office.
He, Kordell, and Juelz is sitting back smoking blunts and listening to some Shy Glizzy song.
"What's up ma?" He says, tilting his head up.
"Sup Armani," Kordell and Juelz says.
"Hey y'all. Look King I need to talk to you.....in private," I say.
"....I be back," he says to Juelz and Kordell getting up from his chair and putting out his blunt. I walk out with King following behind me. He slaps my ass.
"Wassup?" He ask while he trys to kiss my neck. I roll my eyes and move it so he can't.
"Stop King," I say threw gritted teeth as he grabs my ass. I am getting turned on but now just ain't the time.
He looks at me confused.
"Why you came here?"
"I took a test....a pregnancy test....actually three...they were all positive," I say slowly.
He laughs. "Well it ain't mine."
"Yes the fuck it is. Your the only one I been fucking," I say getting irritated. "I wrapped up every time, so you gotta be fucking someone else," he says nonchalantly.
"You know what? I'm not even gone argue with your ass! I'm going to the doctor to make sure I'm pregnant and then we gone get a DNA test."
"Call me up when you fenna do that shit. Get the fuck outta here," he laughs again. His high ass.
"Fuck you King," I say walking away. He shrugs.
"Fuck me if you want to beybay," he grins.
I roll my eyes and storm away. His fucking annoying ass. I ain't fucked nobody except him in a full four months. Hell, him and my ex are the only niggas I ever had sex with.
Instead of going to the grocery store like I originally planned to do, I drive to my best friend, Shaiday (DayDay), house.
I knock on her door and text her that I'm at her house. She live with her dad in this beautiful three story brick house. Her dad barely home because he always do out of state work and her mom died when DayDay was ten from overdose.
"BITCH OPEN YOU-" I'm cut off to DayDay swinging the door open.
"Damn bitch calm the fuck down! I got company," she whispers.
"Who company and what the hell you wearing hoe?" I say looking her up and down. This bitch is wearing a black lingerie bra and black boy shorts. Her jet black hair falls in loose curls slightly past her bra and she got her makeup all done.
She blushes.
"Hol' up bitch. Was you getting dicked down?"
"I was bout to until you decided to act like you the police," she says.
I giggle.
"Oh my gawdd. Who is it?"
"Quavo" she says.
"Quavo?! I thought you hated his ass!"
"Shaiday where you at?" I hear him yell before seeing him come down the stairs in only polo boxers. I can't lie Quavo is fine. He pretty well known around here. Me and him dated Senior year in high school, but we broke up soon after we began dating because we were better as friends.
"Wus good Armani?" He asks reaching in for a hug.
I push him away with my finger.
"Quavo, that's weird to hug me when you only got on boxers," I say.
"Dumbass," DayDay coughs out.
I chuckle.
"DayDay," he says grinning at her. Then he starts whispering in her ear.
I stand there with disgust as he grabs all on her ass and waist.
When he's done whispering to her, she blushes and giggles. Nashtys.
"Ew," I say dramatically covering my eyes with my hands.
"Oh shut the hell up Armani. It ain't worse than hearing you and King fucking," she says.
"You and King fucking?" Quavo ask.
"We were," I say lowly.
"Whatchu mean y'all were?"
"I'll explain to you later. You can come over or I'll come back when you done doing....that," I say pointing to Quavo.
"Aight I will swing by. We probably gone be a while," she smirks.
"Hell yeah. Ima tear that shit up baby," Quavo said to DayDay.
"Oh my gosh I'm gone. Y'all have fun," I laugh.
"We will," they both yell before I hear the door close.
As I get back in my car, I decide to call my doctor to schedule a ultrasound to make 100% sure that I am pregnant and to get a DNA test. They told me I can come in at 2:00 pm, on Thursday. Thursday needs to hurry the fuck up. A bitch is anxious!

Armani in MM