A Weird Start

Edward Toh and his sister, Laura Stuward, are busy taking the test over who could make the better designs than everyone else's, expect for their favorite hosts, Lindsey and her friends Betty and Megan. The science room was filled with flags waving from the stadium inside the school, bright green and pink lights flashing around them, and a bright blue breeze filled the room. There was also some snacks and drinks whenever the students are tired from working in a classroom with their teacher, Mr. Huarache doing the work with some scientists.

The other room next door, was a hospital with three kids named Jayden Kindling, Melanie Dixon and Erica Miitomo doing their work. The other people were busy polishing floors, stocking shelves, watering plants and decorating cardboard boxes. The clock reaches 7:00AM and a man opens the door for the kids to come and take a look. Jayden Kindling sees this and starts speaking to a little girl. "What's this we hear? It's something what we hear and sing every day." Said Jayden Kindling, feeling rather excited that he bounced up and down. Luckily, he stood still as Erica went to Dr. Mario and gave him the potion that has a pink puddle with white spots on it. She walked with Dr. Mario to test it out.

"Let's a-try this new cure with powered super crown," said Dr. Mario, dropping the capsules onto the red, blue and yellow viruses. A spark is heard, and the viruses began transforming. Erica's eyes widened with big white oval eyes with no pupils and open-mouthed as she looked up in the ceiling. They saw the viruses transformed with anime hair, very posh clothes and different types of shoes. "HOLY SPAGHETTI!!!!" Shrieked Erica as Melanie skipped to her. "You know, we can get used to this..." thought Melanie to herself. Then she looked rather puzzled. Dr. Mario, Erica and Jayden are surprised and confused at the same time that Melanie was using her tentacles to put the viruses in a fusion room. Then Melanie told the virusettes that you can put you or anyone in a fusion generator. The three virusettes got inside, and as quick as a flash, they made a copy that fused into a doll. 

The doll was wearing a school uniform, with a dark blue cardigan. It had brown puffy hair and red eyes that glow all the time. The doll opened its eyes and mouth to stare, and then it raised its hands up in the air. "HI!" Said the doll. Melanie looked stunned. The virusettes haven't got a clue what was going on. "My pleasure has arrived to give you the gift, that is the truth of giving what is about it!" Said the doll, walking up to them and shaking hands while kissing babes.