Chapter 1

Sunday morning I get ready and rush to the dress store to pick my dress, I couldn't find anything it was so hard but then I found an amazing dress it was perfect, it was a baby blue dress, I tried it on but then I saw the price tag and it was.. $500 I didn't think I was going to afford it but my soon to be step dad let me buy it I was so happy .

The next morning.

I woke up and put my bridesmaid dress on, I went to the church then sat down and and waited to go up, when it was my turn to go up there i tripped and fell and everybody kept laughing at me I fell so embarrassed so I ran out and kai followed me, me and kai have been friends every since we was 5 but ever since grade 6 I had a crush on him, kai came around the corner and sat with me I was about to lay my shoulder on him but my auntie came so I didn't get the chance, my auntie rushed us to the room because my mum and stepdad was about to kiss, me and kai held hands and ran to the room, I sat with kai and put my head on his shoulder kai looked at me smiled softly and then looked back.

After the wedding

Me and kai decided to hang out at the park for a bit I put my hand on his hand and we smiled at each other, kai's friend came and saw me she gave me a nasty look so I ran and started to cry
Kai- why did you do that Jess
Jess- she doesn't deserve you I do I'm rich I can give you whatever you want but mia is poor, please just give me a chance.
Kai-money doesn't buy love Jess
Kai started to run after mia, kai saw mia go into her house he knocked on the door, mias dad answered the door and let kai in, kai went upstairs and knocked on mias door mia said "come in" with a sad voice, kai said on mias bed and held her hand mia started to cheer up a little bit.
Mia- kai I just can't do this anymore it's hard I try to do things but everything ends up going wrong I can't do this kai.
Kai- it's okay mia
Kai gave mia a hug and put mias hair behind her ear, mia started to smile and said "thank you kai you've been here for me since day one" mia and kai was about to kiss but mias mum came in and ruined the moment.
Mia- omg I'm so sorry this is so embarrassing.
Kai-mia it's alright please don't cry.
Mia-I love you Kai.
Kai-me to mia.
Mia and kai started to kiss each other and became boyfriend  and girlfriend.