CHAPTER 11 - A BABY AND THE FUTURE

SHIKADAI'S POV

I began to run as fast as I could to reach Yodo's side at the hospital because today was the day when Yodo gives birth to our child. I reached the hospital doors panting and there were all eyes on me since they were mostly confused and surprised that a Jonin like me was at the hospital looking like a lost a friend of mine in a mission. I ended up ignoring them and dashed to the room where Yodo was, I quickly slide the door and hear a baby's cry and that baby was my child. ' Shikadai - sama, you must not come in yet! ' When one of the nurses started to push me out of the room I saw a glimpse of my wife, Yodo completely drained from exhaustion but in the end I was happy that she was okay and so was our child. ' Shikadai - sama, please.. ' The nurse had trouble pushing me out until ' No, let him stay in the room it's not polite of you to just push him away just because he's worried for his wife and newborn. ' We both turned around and it was Sarada and her mother, Sakura. ' F-Forgive me, Sakura - sama it's just- ' I dashed inside to rush to Yodo's side she was resting and sweaty but then she opened her eyes, ' S-Shikadai, is that you..? ' I held her hand ' Don't worry, just go back to sleep I'm here with our newborn. ' Yodo weakly smiled at me then went back to sleep. ' Congratulations, Shikadai, it's a girl!  ' Sarada patted me on the back.  ' May I hold my daughter? ' Sakura nodded and gave my newborn to me. ' She's an angel. ' I cried while holding my daughter but still smiling that finally I was a father.  ' What are you going to name her? 'I made looked at my child and then at them ' I'll name her...'

YUKI.

Writer's note - SORRY FOR NOT DOING ANY STORIES EARLIER I AM VERY BUSY WITH WORK