Chapter 11: Ramyeon

Jungkook's POV

We decided to cuddle on her bed, after she finished assembling her flower and put it on her living room talking about random things.

"Did you know you're my bias?" She said.

"Really?" "You're a very luck fan then", I said kissing her cheeks, hearing her giggles is a music into my ears.

"This is too much for a fan service" She said tightening her hug on my torso.

"Thank god you didn't shoved me away" I said snuggling my nose on her side head "I goddamn miss your scent, your voice, and your hugs"

"I missed you too" She said

"Really?" I pulled away looking at her. "How much did you miss me?"

"So much, I even wore your hoodie every week" She said pouting her fluffy lips.

"Every week? Why didn't I see it? I just saw it once on the CCTV yesterday" I unconsciously blurted out my professional stalking mode that made her look at me weirdly.

"You did what?" She sat up on the bed not leaving her eyes on me "Are you following me?!"

"N-No I'm not I have a lot schedule in and out of the country" I sat up as well, moving closer to her and backed hug her.

"But you watch me from the CCTV!" She said freaking out.

"Okay don't freak out please? I admit I may have been watching you on the camera beside your door" "And may have been used Taehyung Hyung's car so you won't notice me waiting for you just to see if you're safely arrived for three weeks"

"You're a stalker, Mr Jeon" she said laughing at me.

"You're not mad?" I asked

"Not really, I was just shocked" "Is that all you did? You didn't follow me on my company right?" I shook my head.

"That's too much, I only stayed here and wait for you to arrive" I said.

"That's okay, at least you didn't follow me like a creep and perverted old man" I laughed at her.

"So.." she paused "how did you manage to get the CCTV app of this building?" She asked me that made me paused.

Oh no this is bad. I'm really bad at lying this isn't going good.

"Have you eaten all of your ramen? I'm actually hungry" I said removing my arms on her going to her kitchen to find something to eat.

"Baby you're not answering me" Fuck she called me baby.

"Do you want some ramen?" She raise a brow as her fluffy lips turn into a smirk, "I mean it I'm really hungry and not the other way around" I made it clear.

I turn my back on her deciding what ramen I should eat, jajjang or cheese ramyeon? Who gets tired of Jajjangmyeon anyway, definitely not me.

"I'll cook this oka—"

"Baby you have to be honest with me if you want me to continue this" She said back hugging me with a pleading eyes.

"What?"

"How did you manage to steal a very confidential password of the CCTV app?" She asked.

"I told you my friend owns this building" I answered her.

"That's too loyal of a friend, to let you sneak in to someone's privacy" "He might be your best friend?" I nodded my head, smiling at her.

"Well then that's such a wonderful friend to allow you watch me for three weeks, you miss me that much?" She pouted her lips.