L'mancar war

Lightning McQueen Starts a drug van with lightning McQueen and lightning McQueen and they make drugs.

Lightning McQueen gets the idea to turn the server into a nation called l'mancar.

Lightning McQueen Starts declaring independence which lightning McQueen doesn't want.

Lightning McQueen then has sex with a fish named lightning McQueen and have a child named lightning McQueen,but he was a furry.

Lightning McQueen then writes the l'mancar declaration of independence. While lightning McQueen writes the declaration of war in return.

Lightning McQueen and lightning McQueen then join l'mancar.

The McQueen team then blows up lightning McQueen's embassy.Twice.

after battles,They go to the final control room. The room contained chest for each individual member and a button.

The chest turn out to be empty and lightning McQueen reveals to be the traitor.

The McQueen team comes and kills Everyone except lightning McQueen.

Those cars 1/3 of the way died.

Lightning McQueen then threatens to blow up l'mancar if they don't surrender. Lightning McQueen honestly doesn't give a shit and doesn't surrender.

Lightning McQueen blows up l'mancar while the nations citizens hide in lightning McQueen's bunker.

Lightning McQueen and lightning McQueen challenge each other to a duel where lightning McQueen dies 2/3 of the way.

Lightning McQueen sacrifice's his disc for l'mancar to be independent which lightning McQueen accepts his offer.

Lightning McQueen becomes the president of l'mancar, Lightning McQueen become the Treasury of state and Lightning McQueen becomes the secretary of state.

Lightning McQueen is also crowned royalty of the smp through a deal with Lightning McQueen.