PROLOUGE / CHAPTER ONE

-

                                    -

PROLOUGE

LOUIS

„Hey Beauty."

I closed my eyes for a second before turning around to face him, angry.

„Fuck off."

Harry smiled and winked at me.

„You're very cute when you're angry, you know?"

„I am not cute."

„You are."

I rolled my eyes, turning around and walking away.

This guy was annoying me so much, argh.

-

HELLO EVERYONE! 🍿❤️

THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTION OF SELFHARM, RAPE AND VIOLENCE.
IF ANY OF YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THOSE TOPICS YOU SHOULDN'T READ THIS STORY.

IF ANY OF YOU EVER EXPERIENCED SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHAT LOUIS DID: LOOK FOR HELP. THERE IS ALWAYS A A WAY. YOU ARE WORTH IT. YOU ARE STRONG.

I BELIEVE IN YOU. <3 ❤️

-THE AUTHOR

-

CHAPTER ONE

HARRY

I usally always skipped PE and Maths but they are the lessons I have together with Louis, the newbie, so I stopped skipping them.

PE became my favourite subject because I could stare at Louis perfect bum the whole lesson.

He was so pretty.

He was so small and soft and I wanted to touch his hair so bad.
It looked so soft.

And his bum also.

I stared at him the whole maths lesson as always and when Mrs Baker asked me to answer the question I couln't answer it because I was too busy watching Louis who was looking at the clock the whole time, wiggling his foot up and down, nervously.

„Hello? Anybody still alive?! We have an exam in only one week and nobody can answer my question! That's unbelievable! HARRY!"

Mrs Baker scolded our class while I smiled as I thought of Louis pretty smile. I didn't realizing she just said my name.

„HARRY!" A sudden yell made me jump up in shock.

„What-"

„Detention! After you finished your lessons come to room A03! I will see you there then and Louis can keep you some company also! He wasn't listening the whole time, just like you! See you both there to re-do all the things we did during lesson!"