YOU AND I BECAME "WE"

Y/N & JK: FVCK!

Y/N: Man!!! What the f*ck is wrong with my life? Why can't it go the the way I want it to?

JK: What are u so worried about? It is kind of a good thing too don't you think?

Y/N: How the f*ck can it be a good thing?

JK: Now that we have got a break, why don't we just use it as a way to enjoy ourselves?

Y/N: Hm... Not bad... It can be like that..

JK: Well I always wanted to visit Paris but with someone special... No worries we can go together... I'm sure it's gonna be a wonderful trip

Y/N: But wouldn't it be a problem? I mean the whole world knows you and we both going together to places might make it a problem...

J/K: Don't worry... I'll take care of it. I mean I am going secretly right? So it wouldn't be much of a problem. I would really love if you join with me

Y/N: You ask so cutely that I can't even say no.

JK: Let's just rock our trip😁

AND THAT'S HOW THEIR SO CALLED UNEXPECTED TRIP STARTED. THEY DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF WHERE TO GO AS THEY WANTED IT TO BE AN UNPLANNED ONE GOING ON BY FLOW.

JK: Where do you wanna go first?

Y/N: Well it is planned by you. Why don't you pick a place?

JK: Well , how about Eiffel Tower first?

Y/N: Can somebody disagree to that? It's a whole big YES!!!

JK: your excitement wants me to take you to as lot of places as possible...

Y/N: ☺☺☺

JK: So how do you want to go? I mean shall we rent a car?

Y/N: NO!! There's something which is more fun than renting a car... Let's just take a taxi... I love it to be as simple as possible...

JK: You really are a girl with awesomeness Miss Y/N...

Y/N: Can you please cut those formalities first... You can just call me whatever you like...

JK: If that's the case, can I just call you love?

Y/N: 😳😳😳

JK: Oh! I'm sorry... I didn't mean it in that way.. I just wanted to call someone with that name so badly... I underst-

Y/N: Yes. I like that name.. I wasn't mad.. I was just surprised... The fact that JEON JUNGKOOK calling me with that name itself gives me goosebumps...

JK: Haha. So u r not mad right?

Y/N: Not at all...

JK: Shall we book the taxi then?

Y/N: Sure

*JK and Y/N had a wonderful time together... They went to many places and had spent every minute together with all the happiness that they needed... The trip made them very close to each other... So close that they couldn't even stop thinking about the other. The little sweet moments of their are.... *