BONUS = TWERKY FOR DINNER

(Name) and their team mates sat at the large table that looked a lot like the one from the hit painting "The last supper". All the miis drooled as (Name) took the tray of cooked twerky out of the oven and placed it on the table.

"Okay! who wants the first piece!?" (he/she/they) asked happily.

(Teamate 1) Chirped "ME!!ME!!ME!!"

(Teamate 2) screeched "I want some!!!" 

(Teamate 3) looked very concerned "Isn't this the same thing that farted in our faces?"

The ex dark lord nervously scratched their back "Oh uhh yeah, what was my evil self thinking?

(Name) was the next to speak "But it can't fart in your face now, it's just cooked meat!"

(Teamate 3) just looked disgusted "Well it's your own fault if it tastes like fart!" they pouted and crossed their arms like a child who didn't get any vbucks.

(Teamate 2) gave a proud look "It won't! I'm sure of it!!"

(Name) then cut up the cooked twerky into pieces and placed them on seperate plates for the team

"Tuck in!!" they cheered

(Name),(Teamate 2),and the ex dark lord all gobbled up the dinner like hungry animals.

"Well? how does it taste??? (Teamate 3) asked

"IT'S DELICOUS!!!" the other three miis cheered

"Really? ok  i'll try it!!!" the 3rd teamate slowly cut a small piece and slowly put it in their mouth to immediently spit it out

"IT TASTES LIKE FART!!!" they screeched in disgust.

"NO IT DOSEN'T!!! IT TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!!!" the teamate yelled

"I thought it tasted go-"

(TEAMATE 2 AND TEAMATE 3 GOT INTO A QUARREL)

"oh boy.."

The two teamates lashed out at each other and started punching and kicking like rapid beasts.

(Name) and the ex dark lord just left the room and sat in one of the other rooms in the inn to finish their dinner. It was quite awkward knowing they witnessed a silly fight.

(Name) decided to speak up "Don't worry they'll make up eventually.

"I hope so" the ex dark lord nervously said.

Once they were done eating (Name) sat closer to the guest and smirked.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" 

The ex dark lord blushed brightly once again and stammered "S-sure! i-if thats ok with you"

(Name) quickly kissed him and giggled "Of course it is"

The other teamates were of course forced to sleep in the same room as well.