We just broke up

"I can't believe he broke up with me Stacy.....me of all the people.......he broke up with me. Alessia calm down we wasn't even your type ,that fuckboy didn't deserve you,"

 Stacy knew she was lying who could blame her Alessia was a mix of a crazy psychopath and a devilishly stunning sociopath and cleaved into a mix of both, "But........but...........but," Alessia cried out like it's the last thing she's gonna fucking do but hell and heaven knew that she was just a pick me bitch that grew up in the wrong crowd.

" I still love him. Why did he break up with me whyyyyyy😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Alessi, don't worry you'll probably forget that boy existed after a month."

As much as Stacy was right, Tom was just being tom, his angry, selfish, devil self to the point that he actually forgot Alessia existed. 

Months turned too 3 years and now they 17

Janna's POV (in the past)

"Hey, Star, you wanted to talk." Star was just being Star but something seemed odd. "Oh yeah I nearly forgot I.....ummmmm.............ok I can't hide it anymore!!!!! I feel like I have a weird feeling going on in my stomach and I feel not myself. Can I like talk to you about it?? Sure it no sweat so what is it." Janna said like well not janna 

"I have the hugest crush Marco and I just wanna tell him but I don't know why wil you help me." Janna was the type to say no to everyone but this is her bestie for crying out loud. "OK bestie bitch i'll help you with that. Thanks Jan"

*So yeah first chapter so after I get some fucking sleep I can just y'know write straight to the present in 5 topics so in the meantime I'm here just providing so bye 👋 😴)