Chapter one "bakugou-kun..!"

Third person pov;
(Y/n) was in elementary school and had just gotten her quirk, kitsune
Her quirk as a kitsune made her able to transform into a nine tailed fox like god (picture up top for a reference if your like me and cant think of a good pic/resemblance). This quirk makes her able to have very sharp claws, sharp teeth, a strong sense, can see in the dark and has really good hearing, she can hear and smell from up to a mile away which means she can smell villains from a distance.
About kitsunes;
Kitsunes are a type of fox and kitsune literally means fox in Japanese, but kitsunes are quite different from normal foxes bcuz kitsunes can shapeshifter into a human!Conversely foxes were often seen as "witch animals", especially during the superstitious Edo period (1603–1867), and were thought of as goblins who could not be trusted, other people think otherwise and portray them as faithful guardians, friends, and lovers.

She was currently in elementary school, just dropped of by their mama and was kinda nervous including that it was their first day and with the small, vulnerable 4 yo child they were, they didnt have friends and no one came up to them, everyone was scared of y/n bcuz of their teeth..

(Y/n) pov:
'I havent made any friends yet...' i think to myself as i looked over at a greenette, alone in a sandbox watching the others play. 'I'll go see if he wants to be friends ʕ^ᴥ^ʔ ' i thought to myself as i walked up to him and crouched next to him making him jump a lil, "hello i'm aizawa (Y/n) and im new here ・ᴗ・''''' " little izuku said "h-hello my name i-is m-midoriya izuku but most people c-call me deku.." the slightly taller boy said stuttering a lot. "I have no friends yet and, well, you seem nice! So why dont we get to know each other then become friends!!" I said with a lotta enthusiasm ( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°) "o-okay i guess we could but first of all, whats your quirk because it seems really cool and unique-" the greenette said getting cut off when a tall blond boy came over and asked if izuku wanted to play, "hey izu, can we play? Everyone else hear are being dumb..who are you?!" The blond shouted as I covered my ears "Uwwwaaaaa! Kacchan dont yell! It hurt y/ns ears!" Izuku yelled as he told of his friend "oh shut up DEKU your yelling as wel-!" sniff sniff.. "..." ".." "kacchan look they're crying.." izuku said kinda mumbling "w-well stop crying then idiot-" mini bakugou said as he got cut off "no kacchan!" Izuku said in a whisper yell as they both looked at y/n as they ran away, "oops" "uh oh" bakugou and izuku said at the same time..

HEHEHE CHAPTER 1 AND YOU PPL ALREADY GET A CLIFF HANGER HAHA- but fr TBC