Chapter 4

"Namjoon??"

"You know each other??" Jin asked "yeh I know my Lil Joonie Bug!!" Yeojun said Running to me and hugging me and I just giggled Namjoon noticed Jin that giving yeojun a cold look well kinda looking jealous, yeojun let go of Namjoon and Jin signed "anyways Jisoo show them the guest room" Jin said looking at Jisoo with a cold look "YAH WHY MEH?!" Jisoo whined on the ground hugging rosé's Leg not wanting to let go "Do it." "BU-" "No 'but's" Jin said with a scary tone that made my spine shiver I never saw him this Angry or sum "ugghh fine" Jisoo said getting up "Y'all looking at? COME ON" Jisoo said dragging rosé and the others follow only me and Jin are in the living room,Jin walked up to me that made me scared he was giving me a cold stare he got close and pulled me and his hand on my waist and he lifted up my chin using his thumb and looking at me straight in the eyes I gulped nervously "I Don't Want You Too Get Touchy with Someone Else" he said kissing my cheek I snapped out and shake my head and pulled away From him"Why do you even care??" I said I bit irritated and he just chuckled and went close to me leaning "You Are Mine~ and remember that..I may be Annoying but your MINE." Jin said with a smirk looking at me in the eyes  I was nervous Jin kissed my cheek and smiled "so cutie what u want for dinner?~" Jin said softly  raising a eyebrow with a small smile I just scoffed "anything I guess.." I said looking at my feet and he just signed"what about kimchi? I like that?~" Jin said smiling "sure" I said smiling showing my Dimple's he just chuckle and picked me up I yelped.

*Seokjin POV*

I picked Namjoon up and carrying him to the kitchen.

*in this position*

I heard him yelped and I just giggled  and he wrapped his arms around my neck scared to fall of course I'm not letting him fall I would never do anything to my baby we arrived in the kitchen and I placed him on the counter kissed his forehead he j...

I heard him yelped and I just giggled  and he wrapped his arms around my neck scared to fall of course I'm not letting him fall I would never do anything to my baby we arrived in the kitchen and I placed him on the counter kissed his forehead he just blushed a straight light pink blush on his face I chuckled and went into the shelf to get what I need to get I placed it and started cooking I saw Namjoon looking at it I just signed and there was a scream me and Namjoon immediately looked at which is Jisoo who was carrying rosé on his back screaming"YAH STOP SCREAMING!" Taehyung said my brother "Nah let them be" yeojun said rosé and jisoo screaming in the living room and the two looked at us smirking"soooo~ Namjoon how are u there?~" yeojun said smirking "Well his making a move again so let him be" Taehyung said rolling his eyes Namjoon just blushed a hid his face I turned off the stove and went to Namjoon"Hey don't ever Cover your Beauty darling~" I said removing his hands away from his Beautiful face Namjoon was about to say something but his phone rang and he looked at it and smiled I looked at his phone and got jealous a Lil but it was beomgyu so I didn't mind much I guess he got down and ran to the bedroom Jisoo and rosé who looked at Namjoon running to the room "wow looks like his in a hurry for that person huh?" Taehyung said teasing "shut up it's just beomgyu anyways.." I said in a cold tone "looks like someone's jealous~" yeojun said doing a lil dance "shut your fucking gay ass up before I bury you guys Alive.." I said in a cold danger tone at made the two shut up I was done cooking and got a bowl and placed it on the table "Call the others.."I said sitting down  "Fine but your coming I want to know who's Namjoon talking to!" Taehyung said jumping "isn't just beomgyu?- Nevermind I wanna know to" yeojun said "Ugh fine"   I said and standing up on my seat.

*Author POV*

The three went to the door about to open it but they heard Jisoo laugh so they just listened what's going on and hearing them talking.
"Yah where y'all arriving at this stupid sleep over u scam bags!" Jisoo yelled at the phone "Tomorrow I can't even handle a whole CIRCUS OKAY?!" Beomgyu yelled "Yah whatever" Namjoon said "so anyways where's Taehyun?" Rosé asked "Oh the sassy red haired squirrel? Yeah his hear  just sleeping doesn't want to get disturbed or anything like that" beomgyu said"and by the way Jungwon and Jay said they're not coming since they have different schools now but they will be visiting anyways somehow or idk since they have a strict schedule so yeh" beomgyu said"well oof" rosé said "Y'all be leaving me since I started this sleepover" Beomgyu just laughed "YAH! beomgyu SHUT UP!" Taehyun screamed "oof gotta go- BYE" beomgyu hang up.

*Back to Jin*

looks like they're done talking and I looked at the two "call them were having dinner" I said and walking away And sitting on the table but my phone rang and I looked at it and Signed I answered it.

"Hello Dad?"

Yes sorry for the clip hanger I took this a hour to finish this chapter and it's night in my country so I need to sleep I really wanna publish seens I didn't know when to publish seen you guys been waiting for it but don't worry I will try to update!!!!!

Byeeeeeeee