Known you

It was 7:40am and I had just arrived at school looking for all my bakas. When I step out of the car and the cold wind hits my skin, I look around, and see my bakas. I approach them and sit in the car, listening to the cod zombie noises.As I'm laughing and looking around, I look up and see you, standing there. I see the cold air escape your mouth, forming a cloud, your lips crisping as if you haven't heard what chapstick is. I chuckle, bite my lip, and blush while we make eye contact that feels like forever. Baka t/n shakes me and we get out of the car. We take the same route you do to get to school, and the only thing I can stare at is your cute ass. When we get to the fence with your friend group and you wait there to make fun of everyone falling, I think it's an admirable trait you have. When it's finally my turn, my foot makes it onto the fence and over... wow I didn't embarrass myself, I thought. Then the inevitable happens: my foot slips off, my body splits on both sides, and my vagina in the middle grazes the fence and then intensively slams into it. In pain, I cry out and grind against it to make the pain stop. Looking behind me, I see you, with your phone out, video taping... 'Omg, he thinks this is hot.'