A New Family

It was a usual night for Rein and his family. Just scouting the area they're in to continue the task that Rein accepted, which was saving the luna from the Wisconsin pack. The Alpha from that pack wasn't able to rescue her saying he was busy with pack matters and that he leaves it to them. So, Rein knew that something was already wrong due to the fact that the Alpha wasn't so keen on getting his own mate back himself ; most wolves don't wait 3 weeks to get their mates back. They usually come up with a plan to save them before they are killed for either territory disputes or revenge plots. So let alone that Sarah found whereabouts to where the Luna is a miracle itself that she's still alive but Sarah wasn't sure of the harm that has been brought to the Luna. Sarah led the way to where the luna was being held while Rein, Oliver, and Jack were following along.

Oliver had switched to his wolf form to get ready to proceed with his father's plan. Rein told Oliver to go ahead and head to the shed where she was being kept and to wait for Jack's signal. Looking at the shed everyone's thought was what's a shed doing out here in the middle of nowhere? Outside there was a group of rouges surrounding the area. By the looks of it they haven't picked up the smell of the group. Rein and Sarah kept there distance while Oliver approached the rogues. Rein bit his finger hard enough to draw blood and form his bow getting ready to fire. '' Daddy is it safe for Oliver to get close the the rogues won't they kill the luna if he gets to close?''

''Oliver isn't part of a pack so he's a rogue himself they''ll just warn him and as for her.'' Rein wasn't really concerned about his son he was more concerned about Jack mainly that he's using a technique that hasn't fully been perfected but as they always say practice makes perfect! Probably, not the best place to try it but hey its another learning experience for his boy! Or as long as his sons are rein everything will be fine he won't let harm come to them. The two of them see that Oliver is being growled at while Jack starts slowly approaching one of the wolves. One of the wolves noticed him and tried to go for his neck but Jack was faster and let the wolf bite him in the arm and then used his free arm to keep the wolf steady. While Oliver deals with the rest of the rogues.

"HEY THIS ISN'T FAIR WHY DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS HURT MYSELF TO POSSESS SOMETHING THIS IS BULLSHIT!!'' Sarah and Rein chuckle because he's not wrong but that's the requirement of body possession: either bite the body you wish to possess or put your blood inside the possession . " If you have a problem then just sink your fangs into the wolf's neck'' Rein said through the earpiece.

"Ew gross all that fur and they're dirty they don't bathe dad!" Jack yelled through the little earpiece. Something comes out of the bushes where Rein and Sarah are and its more rouges. They were trying to surround the two of them but Rein had already sent his arrows towards them. The arrow that was shot separated into various ones and hit all of them and killed the wolves instantly and one of the arrows shot towards the tree as a warning shot signaling for whoever was hiding to come out. Whatever was there didn't come out but he could feel their heartbeat get louder and louder. "Sarah go check on your brothers and the hostage everything is clear here.'' Sarah said okay and left. He walked over to the tree and saw a little girl cowering covering her eyes as tears were falling down her face. Rein had a soft spot for children; it reminded him of his past family.

"Hello little one, I wont do anything to harm you. What were you doing here with these rogues?"

She was still covering her eyes, shaking very much. He couldn't tell if it was from the cold or the fear. He gently grabs her little arms and pulls it away from her face.

"There you go you have such a lovely face". Rein said. Those words left the little girl shocked. She was always told her face was very ugly and repulsive that no one wanted to see it. Her own mother hated it for it, reminding her of her father. So these words that were said by a pale man with a beautiful face and eyes were very heart warming making the little girl cry again. If only my mommy and daddy were like you, the little girl thought. Rein once again asked what she was doing there with the rogues and wearing light clothes. He saw that she tried to speak but realized she couldn't. He examined her and that's when he saw that she had no tongue....

"What the hell have they done to you! Those good for nothing mutts cutting a child's tongue! Who could do this to you? Why?" He was incredibly angry but realized that he killed the culprits he could have wished he found her before that way he could make them suffer before dying!

"Dad, the Luna is secure!" Sarah says as she's escorting her. Jack and Oliver are following behind them making sure that no one is left. Rein carries her in his arms patting her back whispering to her she was going to be okay. All the poor thing could do was cry silently on his shoulder. Whether they were tears of comfort or fear he'll find out later when they're out of the area. Rein walks toward the luna and explains why they're there and that she will be coming with them for questioning regarding the pack. The luna simply kept quiet and simply looked down. There were bruises on her face and body but it seemed weird? Most hostages can't walk on their own; they are either too scared to move or their legs are broken. But, her on the other hand she's just bruised on her face but not the rest of the body? Mhmm.

_______________________________________________________

Once they got back to the car their destination was one of the A.S.B offices. A.S.B has offices all over the country in order to keep track of the packs that lie in each country and to help those in need somewhere to be and get back on their feet. The offices are also places for questioning and training new recruits. Rein told Sarah to take care of the girl for now while he questions the Luna. "So without further ado I will ask you questions regarding your kidnapping". Rein says as he places files on the table handing them to her. She doesn't look at them or even acknowledged them. " Three weeks ago today you were kidnapped by rogues while you were out in the city is that correct?'' Her face tensed up at the mention of that. And then all of a sudden she stands and drops the chair that she was sitting on and grabs it and throws it and Rein. He just moves out of the way and it misses him by a few. I take it she didn't like that but why? " Your mate requested us to help rescue you because he wasn't able to find where you were being held". Which was an obvious lie because he said he didn't have the time for it but chances are she wouldn't have liked hearing that. "Haha'' haha''

She's laughing?

"What day is today and what month is it?''

"Its August 3rd''

"August 3rd huh..... "

She's not laughing anymore but she had clenched her jaw and made a fist.

"Once again you went missing in the city what happened?'' She just sat on the floor and lied there.'' if she doesn't answer i'm going to probe through her memories to get it outta her i don't have all day for this.

"Look if you don't respond we're doing this my way you have a minute" Rein has always been a patient person but today he was not having it mainly because he has a soft spot for kids and now that he has the little girl he wants to tend to her. He gets up from his seat walks near her getting in the same position she in and moves he hands forward and that's when she spoke,''

He lied to you.... I wasn't kidnapped he left me there for 5 months today makes 6.''

She says in a sad tone. '' He couldn't bring himself to reject me because I reminded him of my sister.''

Okay theres question number one but now what does her sister have to do with this?''

''Why your sister?' Rein asked her and she said it was because her and her sister were twins and they both happen to be the alpha's mate. But he chose her sister and left her alone. He didn't bother looking at her and just ignored her even consented to mistreatment behind her sister's back and that's how it continued for years until she was killed...