A New Family #2

This woman just confused the crap out of Rein. First off , what sister,  what two mates? And the most important thing, this isn't the real Luna...? They have the wrong one!  And if that's the case, where's the real one?  Her death should've been reported and put on these files.

"What's your name Luna?'' Rein was wondering if she would respond to him seeing as she wasn't looking to good and even if she's not the real one she's still technically the alpha's mate . He picked up the chair that she threw at him and put it back. If he was going to get her to talk he had to calm her down and bring her out.
"Sarah contact the insider Christopher from the Wisconsin pack and see if he has anything to report regarding the relationship between the Alpha and Luna and if there's anything going on within the pack. " Rein told Sarah through the mind link. The Luna still lied on the floor lost in thought. Rein repeated to her asking what her name was and still no response from her.

"Do you want to go back to the man who abandoned you? Be right next to him. Be in your rightful position as Luna standing next to him as his mate''.

She flinched at the words Rein had said to her.

"I can send you back to him and you can forget this ever happened, the kidnapping and the abuse that they have done to you...

I'm asking you what you want to do, you know the pieces of clues we have don't match up with what mate said. He reported you missing for three weeks. He said you were seen disappearing from the city. I want to know what you are doing all the way in Washington. You claim it was six months and that you were not kidnapped. I can not help you if you don't even tell me what your name is." Rein takes a seat right next to her and she sits up as well he hands her a water bottle and she takes it but doesn't open it. She looks up from her bottle and looks at Rein. Rein always recognized eyes that were missing a sign of life. He had seen it with many people, people that were close to him or just strangers no matter how far humanity has moved forward there will always be those who weren't given the privilege to enjoy it whether they did it to themselves or someone did it to them. He understood what it felt like to have everything taken from you which is why he grew patient with this woman, he wasn't in a rush anymore he knew that the little girl was in safe hands with Jack and Oliver. He just wanted to help the one sitting beside him. He felt bad saying those things to her but at the end of the day it was an interrogation and he had to do what he had to do.

''I'm going to ask you one more time, what is your name and what are you doing all the way out here.''

Rein said in a calming tone. She takes a seat by the table and begins to talk

''My name is Lily Mathews and I am not the Luna to the Wisconsin pack, that title belongs to my twin sister Ella Mathews"

___________________________

Lily and Ella Mathews were born and raised in Wisconsin, they were raised by two loving fathers until they were killed by rogues during an attack. They were taken in by the previous alpha because they were cousins of her dads. Everything in their life was fine, they recovered from the trauma they had witnessing their fathers being killed in front of them. They were able to keep living with their heads held high at least till both found out that they were mated to the alpha's son. Both of them had agreed that they would share him and give the same love and that their feelings as sisters wouldn't change. They couldn't reject the gift that the moon goddess gave them. To reject their mate would mean rejecting her gift. He on the other hand didn't care about that. He instead chose Ella. Lily of course was incredibly upset, her wolf was in pain from being rejected from their mate. Lily confronted him when Ella wasn't there and asked him if he really never felt the mating bond and he said,'' I want your sister not you, I don't care for the bond you feel. I haven't fully rejected you because your Ella's sister and incase something happens to her you'll be her spare. Also, tell anyone your my mate and I will make it so you wish you had died with those faggots you called your fathers."