𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒(prologue)

hi, it's me the author (as if you didn't know) I wanted to state a few things before we begin, first this is my first time PUBLISHING a story I've written all other stories were almost immediately trashed. I hope this one is not the same as I have been working on this for a while though it is not finish and has no set path, I will try my best to keep you entertained.

*

*

*

*

𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚---𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡. 

Someone had appeared in front of you engulfing your perception of the room, creating something of fiction. A woman who is strikingly similar to your late mother--well more precisely it was not a woman it was something much more horrifying. A corpse disguised as a woman.

The creature, if you could call it that, was a pale brown-grey color whose skin seemed to be peeling off like glue. However you could hardly tell since the room was so dimly lit. Looking at its face seemed to be a useless venture as you could only make out its battered hooded eyes that eerily glowed with an old dirt yellow color. It didn't move as you observed it only making a sharp clattering noise like teeth grinding together, not noticing you though you were only standing a few meters away.

Suddenly its creepy eyes moved to lock with yours. You try to avoid it but fail to do so, feeling a sudden chill go up your spine. Then the bones in its jaw began to move causing old skin and muscle to tear and stretch uncomfortably. It spoke, the sound of the vibrations from it's throat was scratchy, without air it made a wheezing sound. You could feel your stomach twist.

"If we think of death as lifeless is living life more? Perhaps we all need to suffer more in order to live."
It repeated.
"Lifeless is living life...we all need to suffer more..." 

The monster continues and you can hear it clearly in your brain, pressing your hands against your head does nothing to ease the pain. It's so overwhelming you don't notice it's gotten closer until the voice stops briefly, and you only hear a soft clack clack noise coming an arms length away from you. You back away only to stumble and fall to the floor facing the monster .

"If we think of death as lifeless is living life...." 

Your legs...You can't move them! Why can't you move them? Your chest tightens as you look up. You can hear your heart beat bursting through your ears. The walls are closing in. You can't breathe!

...

You shoot up quickly eyes wide open, breathing in heavily. You feel scared out of your mind. what were you dreaming about..?

Calming down you feel the sweat down your back. You definitely needed a bath so you can properly begin your day....