~thank you~

Ship: shisaku
(Shisui X sakura)

It's was a great morning for everyone but not Sakura. after sasuke come back with his team, That Karin bitch has been spreading lies bout how Sakura was weak and useless because she was jealous of Sakura.

Tsunade aka her mother has woke her up at 5 am so Sakura can train, Tsunade know bout what happened and she was really mad bout it.

Tsunade has adopted sakura when Sakura was 6 years old after both of her parents died, Tsunade told Sakura to keep it secret until it was a perfect time to reveal it which sakura agreed bout it.

Sakura is already 19 this year while Tsunade is already old like 58 year old, Tsunade know that she can't no longer keeping her job as Hokage anymore so she decided to choose her daughter aka Sakura to be the new Hokage as soon as she announced bout it tomorrow.

At first Tsunade always think that Naruto would be a great Hokage with all of his perfectness but not in friendship, Naruto decide to believe Karin over Sakura even though they have been friends for like more than 10 years now.

"Are you ready for tomorrow Sakura?" Tsunade ask Sakura that were eating her delicious pancake.

"Yeah, Imma kick their butt if they hate me for being the new Hokage" Sakura say proudly with a smirk on her face.

"That's my girl" Tsunade giggles as she ruffle Sakura hair.

"So, can I choose my assistant once I became Hokage?" Sakura ask her mother because she thinking that Hinata could be her assistant if Hinata want.

The only people that doesn't trust Karin is Shisui, sai, Kiba, Hinata, Neji and Tenten. They were the only friend that Sakura consider as true friend.

"Sadly no because we already pick Shisui as your assistance" Tsunade give Sakura a sad smile looking confused at the froze Sakura.

"Omg, I suppose to meet Shisui today!" Sakura a bit shout after she remembers that Shisui want to meet her today.

"Well then, Im off to work now. Have fun with your date honey" Tsunade smirk while waving at sakura as she go out the house.

"Sometime I ask myself why mother always thinking that Im goin to a date even though we just friend" Sakura mumbled as she go to her room to take her morning shower.

•w•

Sakura were walking at the street ignoring the disgusting look and comments from her friend, as much as the villagers want to believe Karin lies but they knew that Sakura couldn't be weak if she was the one that could make an earthquake out of it.

"Sakura-san!" Sakura heard someone calling her name not to far away from her and she knew exactly who it is.

"Morning, Hinata" Sakura give Hinata her usual warm smile while Hinata look confused at Sakura that were wearing a beautiful clothes than her usual clothes.

"Where are you goin, Sakura?" Hinata ask still looking at sakura in awe because the more you look at her, you can see that Sakura were just beautiful as a flower.