4. Chapter

October 29th

Then we exchanged numbers and promised that we would hang out anytime soon.

Y/N POV

Finally, I have a friend in my area I thought as I was entering my home. I did forget to put on my hoodie but I realized too late. I saw my dad's angry expression, and I knew I am getting hit again. He started shouting, how I am a little bitch and slut and hit me again and again.

Sitting in my room, I was thinking about starting my stream. Finally, I agreed to myself, that I should stream today. I changed into some comfy clothes and turned my stream on. I didn't feel like gaming, so I just set the stream category to "Just Chatting". I noticed there were around 400 viewers. I also noticed, my followers significantly increased. Before I had around 2000, and now I have nearly 20 000.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed. I can't even imagine how many people that is. "Wow, there are so many of you here. Why is that?" I asked my viewers. There were instantly loads of messages in chat saying 'Billzo'. "What did he do?"  asked my chat again. 'Twitter' was what another wave of messages said. "Okay chat, let me check it out real quick," I said, as I muted myself.

"What the fuck? How does he know that I exist?" I asked myself. Then I opened Twitter and saw his tweet. "Oh, so he tagged me on his tweet." I whispered to myself excitedly. I still haven't read the full tweet so I hurried to do so.

The tweet said: 'Y/UN is cracked in the game. Check out her stream.'

I finally understood, that probably someone mentioned that I stream in his chat, so he just checked my channel out and probably liked my content.

I then replied to his tweet: 'Of course I am 😎'

After a little while, I finally comprehended what is happening and finally unmuted my microphone.

"I'm back guys," I told my stream excitedly. After that, I streamed for about one and a half hour. At the end of the stream, I asked people to ask me some questions. Most of them were some basic questions like my favourite food, colour and else, some questions were pretty personal so I couldn't answer them and there was this one question asking me about if I will stream with some other content creators.

I thought about it for a while when suddenly I heard my phone vibrate. I opened it and saw a DM from the Billzo himself. I opened it and the message I read left me amazed.

It said: 'Wanna stream w/me sometime?'

I was speechless and then I remembered, that I was still streaming and still didn't answer the question I was asked. "Maybeee," I said smiling and saw the wave of messages in the chat speculating about my answer. I was exhausted from streaming for today, so I just said:               Bye and take care of yourself, this was Y/UN and hosted someone called Tubbo even though he had a lot more viewers than I, because my chat requested it. After I finally ended the stream I stayed and watched little bit of his stream.

I liked how funny he was, and how he did thank for every sub and follow. I really liked the energy radiating from him. He also thanked me for my 407 raiders, even though he had over 30k viewers himself.

(577 words)

A/N: Eat, drink and take care of yourself