𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

Somewhere in the World

'Sir it's done'

The old man's face changed. A smirk covering it.

'Let the games begin' he held a single glass of whiskey in the air. Like he was celebrating an achievement.

Alessandro's POV

'I love you Amore' I kissed her temple 'oh god this isn't another one of those conversations where you ask for another child is it because I'm not doing it again I'm 43 I just want to enjoy it now' she emphasised the IT.

I laughed at her rambling. 'No Amore I'm fine with our five amazing children' I kissed her again. Slowly the kiss depended and I got on top of her to deepen it even more. 'Mm mm' she pulled away. Fuck sake. Cold shower it is. 'I want cuddles with my baby girl do you think she will wake if I go and get her' I smirked. I guess it's not just me who prefers her to the boys.

'No Amore you know she's a deep sleeper defiantly gets it from me' I stated 'hmm don't I know it' she stood up and walked out the room. Laying back I waited for her to arrive back. Seconds past. Not even that. I heard a scream I knew it was Gianna's. I know everything about her. But it wasn't normal it was earth shattering. And I could sense the pain within. I ran out of the room and straight to Liliana's room.

Gianna's POV

I walked out laughing at my husband. Why did we cross paths. I don't know. I slowly approached Liliana's room. Twisting the knob I entered. She was always a deep sleeper ever since she was born. I approached the bed and saw the covers all messy. God she does twist and turn in her sleep. Smiling I opened the covers.

Empty.

My smile dropped.

I stood there. That's the moment I knew it wasn't a game of hide and seek. Ellie the duck was still here. Laid on the left side of the bed. All her stuffed animals from Alessandro's trip to china still laid across the bed. No. She must of left them. In denial. She wouldn't do that. I shook the cover violently straining my arms.

I turn around quickly at the sound of paper hitting the ground. Crouching down I picked up a single envelope.

'Benevento's'

Imprinted on the front.

The words where printed in the special classy font.

Turing it around to the opening. By heart dropped further.

Поднялись три смерти

Russian. My daughter. My only girl. My blood.

Screaming i dropped completely to the ground.

Third person POV

The whole family shot awake. It was out of natural instincts for the Benevento family. Especially with the lifestyle they live. One by one they all ran to Liliana's room to see the brave powerful Invincible Gianna Benevento rocking herself on the ground with tears streaming down her once rosey cheeks that were now stone white. Alessandro collapsed next to his wife. 'Mi Amore what's wrong' he cradled her in his masculine arms she started hyper ventilating.

'My love it's ok just breath'

Leonardo
Matteo
Sandro and Valerio gathered around her trying to make sure their beloved mother was ok. Leonardo gently touching her face to make her look at him

'Mum what's wrong' she could see the worry and hurt in her sons eyes. Something only a mother can see. She tried to talk but nothing came out. Valerio now trying 'mum' she looked at her youngest son the same fear and worry stricken on his face 'breath' her breathing slowed down and the faint noise of her voice was heard.

'M-my b-a-by gir-l' her hand rose. Everyone saw her hand violently shaking but with something in it. A single plain envelope. Alessandro kissed his wife and spoke sweet nothings into her ear as he took the letter out her hand and examining it. Gianna now steadily breathing and sat up. He read the family name on the front. Turning it around is when his hurt dropped just like his wife's. This was the first moment his eyes looked towards his darling daughters bed. Where she was supposed to be sleeping soundly.

He felt the feeling in his eyes. The sting.

He gathered everything he possibly had and opened the letter. Seconds until he collapsed inwards to his fate. Taking Gianna's sanity with him as she knew exactly what was now said on that piece of paper.

The first time in 2 years.

Droplets of water coated his face. No sound. No hyper ventilation like his wife just pure emptiness.

'Dad' Sandro shook his dads shoulder but nothing happened. He took the letter out his hands and read it to everyone.

He gulped and then read it.

Dear Alessandro and the Benevento family.

Years in the making. And the amazing day has finally come. You must have released by now she's gone. Your precious little baby girl. The girl that's was quite literally holding everything together. She's not in your arms anymore. I must say it took many many years to plan. Well 2 years but the idea was thought of many years prior. But we couldn't just take a son. No we had to take something you Alessandro loved and Gianna and Leonardo, Matteo, Sandro, Valerio and everyone else who is most likely stood there with you as well. We had to cause as much damage. Take your souls away which I think I've successfully done every well. My intelligence is far better then the past years. Just know Alessandro I've taken your precious girl. Her innocent, giggly, happy self and I'm going to ruin her to where she isn't even human.

Sandro's voice broke before carrying on.

That's when I might decide if death is acceptable for the once Angel. She's in good hands. Don't forget her Alessandro it would break poor Liliana's hurt more then it is now.

Best wishes

I.M

Sandro finished.

Silence filled the room until Gianna spoke

'I'll kill him, I'll fucking kill him'

Gianna was still rocking on the floor with tears streaming but now no sound coming out.

'Oh he's not dying...he's gonna bleed' Alessandro spoke darkly.

————

Heyyyyyy